Allow the scripts access to the internet yes and no help fix the yes and no

lucbyme

Question

12 answers to this question

The simple script you pasted is to show how you can make a login system.

Further enhancement does require knowledge in programming both lua and php.

Learn how to code, use google. Read help, understand all the syntax and commands.

Study more mate, don't expect people to spoonfeed you.

The fact that you are asking this questions proves that you did not do any of your homework before attempting to use this method.

Edited by XSaga

2 minutes ago, XSaga said:

The simple script you pasted is to show how you can make a login system.

Further enhancement does require knowledge in programming both lua and php.

Learn how to code, use google. Read help, understand all the syntax and commands.

Study more mate, don't expect people to spoonfeed you.

The fact that you are asking this questions proves that you did not do any of your homework before attempting to use this method.

basically its working for me fine with access at my website link with php so my problem that messages with internet access if i click yes that working fine should enter username and password that link with api php but my problem is if someone click no with the messages access internet that bypassing the script and the script is run without the protect i would like to get help and should if he click on   no with the access Internet the script exit  

6 minutes ago, lucbyme said:

basically its working for me fine with access at my website link with php so my problem that messages with internet access if i click yes that working fine should enter username and password that link with api php but my problem is if someone click no with the messages access internet that bypassing the script and the script is run without the protect i would like to get help and should if he click on   no with the access Internet the script exit  

If then else.

Just now, lucbyme said:

so i have trying to do something exit if he click on  no with messages allow access internet   but i have make searching i didn't find anything help me 

do you know how to do the exit ? help

You don't even read the link.
Your copy paste prowess is amazing.

"If the user declines access, all subsequent calls will immediately return an error"

3 minutes ago, ForbiddenSaga said:

"If the user declines access, all subsequent calls will immediately return an error" 

e the function is called, the user is asked to access the Internet. Request one for each script run. If the user declines access, all subsequent calls will immediately return an error. If allowed - will be processed immediately. Permission to access must be obtained each time the script is run.

The function executes the query and returns a table with the result on success. On error, the string with the error text will be returned. In logcat there will be more information.

24 minutes ago, ForbiddenSaga said:

i have read it

should it add error

error - true or false. true if the server returned an invalid code.

or i add

logcat

when a person click on the ‘no’ option,it will returns to nil,

what is it looks like:

local WEB='HTTP://HDKWVSJWNDJLSBDI.com'
local LOGIN = gg.makeRequest(WEB).content
if LOGIN = nil then print('Sorry,The Script cant send/get code from internet,please try to connect to internet and try again'
    os.exit()
    end

Do more homework.This time i help you