TopGEOYT

War Robots Hack Script .

War Robots Hack Script .

Hello guys.

It Is script for hack war robots.

More Hacks Will be added .

If you have any problems ask me , in comments .

thanks, but I can not do anything or do not work at all! please do a video how to properly use the script!

File not found when i try to download bro

the hack of the shield does not work could you repair it for the new version Thank you very much I love your script :) please repair it :'c

Hey,

This script it cool but some of these hack don't work (like the shield, all the special capacity,...). And also it would be very cool if the visual hack (the wall shot) work in server sided (not only client..). But thanks for your work ! 

In the game war robots, the shield hack does not work, only the hacking capabilities of the robots greffin inquisitor spectra work, the rest do not. Many new robots have been added - will someone do hacks on them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By N3XuSNick
      I really have no idea how to hack gold and Silber or other resources. I don't want any speedhack or something that makes the gameplay unfair, I just want some Gold to buy new Robots and Weapons. And as everybody who tried it knows, d-word gold and silver is protected. Could someone pleeeaaase make an lua for some kind of gold generator or make the bots and weapons only cost 1 gold or something like that? 
      Thank you! 😄
    • By rredoy
      Please help me to hack gold and silver!! I'm new to this community but this thing is a gem 🙏 please help me to hack silver and gold step by step. Copy and paste or video tutorial  or any working will work as long as it works! 🙏
    • By TopGEOYT
      Hello guys.
      It Is script for hack war robots.
      More Hacks Will be added .
      If you have any problems ask me , in comments .
    • By Dragonflyss
      Hi all, 
      I tried seferal times now to get some hacking with gameguardian and walking war robots. 

But there is one big problem for me I hope anybody can help me out with. 
      I play on a Samsung note 8. There I have a Google play account that has all the game progress from walking war robots. But if I am in a virtual space with gameguardia I cant connect the game to Google play. So the progress i make doesn't count for my account on war robots. 

Anyone have a good idea of what to do? 

Thanks in advance. 

Kind regards 
    • By XxhentaixX
      Subscribe to my channel for more cheats: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5YtELyeJud7gPiyOHuc_A?view_as=subscriber