Sign in to follow this  
Hugo_chambel

Xiaomi mi a1 bug

Enyby I have a bug I can not open any application because they do not appear only I can see two applications of Google play. But I wanted to hack a game (it's not from the game because I already tested it in other app and Enyby I have a bug I can not open any application because they do not appear only I can see two applications from Google play. But I wanted to hack a game (not from the game because I already tested in another application and it is always the same) I use parapelle and I already used other virtual spaces and none solved this bug, I do not have root and I am using the release version already tested the modified and the original but nothing solved

Enyby I have a bug I can not open any application because they do not appear only I can see two applications of Google play. But I wanted to hack a game (it's not from the game because I already tested it in other app and Enyby I have a bug I can not open any application because they do not appear only I can see two applications from Google play. But I wanted to hack a game (not from the game because I already tested in another application and it is always the same) I use parapelle and I already used other virtual spaces and none solved this bug, I do not have root and I am using the release version already tested the modified and the original but nothing solved

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

@Enybyxiaomi mi a1 bug failed to load the daemon (I do not have root, and I do not want to, I installed the game guardian I used the tuturial) do you know any way to solve it?

On 8/9/2018 at 8:36 AM, Hugo_chambel said:

Screenshot_20180824-142955.png

Edited by Hugo_chambel

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).