I have zoom hack for ML scripter needed

RogerAngell2018

First thing, make sure address value is static in memory. Static mean, no matter address change every game restart, but address value must be in the same positions. If above has been required, you can make group search to find that value, then implementing to lua scripts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, bukandewa said:

First thing, make sure address value is static in memory. Static mean, no matter address change every game restart, but address value must be in the same positions. If above has been required, you can make group search to find that value, then implementing to lua scripts.

sorry ask of topic here because is not possible sent you pm ,is possible find the static addresses for game farm heroes saga?for life and turns,thanks,you can send private message to me but not possible to you,thanks

5 hours ago, nalcwap said:

sorry ask of topic here because is not possible sent you pm ,is possible find the static addresses for game farm heroes saga?for life and turns,thanks,you can send private message to me but not possible to you,thanks

Unfortunelly, mostly all of online game didnt have static address. The only simple way to find desired value is use group search.

1 hour ago, bukandewa said:

Unfortunelly, mostly all of online game didnt have static address. The only simple way to find desired value is use group search.

thanks for help,   this game most offline,have some online but not necessary,if you know please send me pm thanks

6 hours ago, nalcwap said:

thanks for help,   this game most offline,have some online but not necessary,if you know please send me pm thanks

Sorry, I dont know. I am never play that game. But, I think it is possible to hack. Just find some usefull value to edit, then create as group search to find desired value after game restarted. It will easier if you make lua scripts.