Tuberse

Question

Hello, I made my script for pubg mobile and now I want to protect it so that people who bought it later would not give it to others free of charge. So, one person wrote to me that <"nothing will prevent them from seeing your source code, only the lay people will give up ... and if the script is very good, it will get the attention of the expert and you will say goodbye to profit and monetization.
I've tried to sell the script, and it did not work ... but if you want, I'm just going to make a script with internet access, just like the pubg scripters are doing "> and how to connect it to the Internet and how it works ? Please communicate

1 answer to this question

28 minutes ago, Tuberse said:

Hello, I made my script for pubg mobile and now I want to protect it so that people who bought it later would not give it to others free of charge. So, one person wrote to me that <"nothing will prevent them from seeing your source code, only the lay people will give up ... and if the script is very good, it will get the attention of the expert and you will say goodbye to profit and monetization.
I've tried to sell the script, and it did not work ... but if you want, I'm just going to make a script with internet access, just like the pubg scripters are doing "> and how to connect it to the Internet and how it works ? Please communicate

Giving a script network access would have to be up there with buying an iPhone that turns out to be a rock, the rock and you are dense.

YOU DIDN'T DEVOLOP THE GAME, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO MONETISE NOR PROFIT FROM SAID GAME!

Archived