how to put multiple passwords for the lua script

Tuberse

Question

12 answers to this question

nothing will prevent them from seeing your source code, only the lay people will give up ... and if the script is very good, it will get the attention of the expert and you will say goodbye to profit and monetization.
I've tried to sell script, and it did not work ... but if you want, I advise you to make a script with internet access, just like the pubg scripters are doing

7 hours ago, Tuberse said:

Please help!! How to put multiple passwords for one .lua script so that all these passwords work

Here is an example. Should not be hard to adapt/extend it according to what you want.

local passwords = {'rt23wrfvcwy4', '14ct4wv4t4v', '3hjtyjywr2r2qw', '123456'} -- list of all valid passwords here

local input = gg.prompt({'Enter password:'}, nil, {'text'})
if input == nil then
  -- Something to do, if user cancelled prompt window
else
  local isValidPass = false
  for k, v in pairs(passwords) do
    if input[1] == v then
      isValidPass = true
      break
    end
  end
  assert(isValidPass, 'Password is not valid')
end

1 hour ago, CmP said:

Here is an example. Should not be hard to adapt/extend it according to what you want.

local passwords = {'rt23wrfvcwy4', '14ct4wv4t4v', '3hjtyjywr2r2qw', '123456'} -- list of all valid passwords here

local input = gg.prompt({'Enter password:'}, nil, {'text'})
if input == nil then
  -- Something to do, if user cancelled prompt window
else
  local isValidPass = false
  for k, v in pairs(passwords) do
    if input[1] == v then
      isValidPass = true
      break
    end
  end
  assert(isValidPass, 'Password is not valid')
end

Not working how to make it work sir..

Screenshot_2018-08-04-04-29-59-587_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png

Screenshot_2018-08-04-04-30-02-351_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png

9 minutes ago, CmP said:

It's working fine, those invisible bad characters sometimes appear when the code is copied from forum. You need to retype the line in which the error has occurred.

Try this file:
multi_passwords.lua

Thanks Alot.. Also Thanks For Telling me this "those invisible bad characters sometimes appear when the code is copied from forum" i was having same prb in other turn off and on button.. you saved me thanks alot.. ?

On 8/3/2018 at 4:54 PM, Lenn1 said:

nothing will prevent them from seeing your source code, only the lay people will give up ... and if the script is very good, it will get the attention of the expert and you will say goodbye to profit and monetization.
I've tried to sell script, and it did not work ... but if you want, I advise you to make a script with internet access, just like the pubg scripters are doing

How to make lenn1?

22 horas atrás, InterEcrypt disse:

Como fazer lenn1?

I do not know very well how to do it, but I believe it is using the makeRequest API, it will have to enter with host investment, now it is safer because the gg app has been updated!
Added protection against malicious script actions.
wonderful!

On 8/6/2018 at 1:16 AM, Lenn1 said:

I do not know very well how to do it, but I believe it is using the makeRequest API, it will have to enter with host investment, now it is safer because the gg app has been updated!
Added protection against malicious script actions.
wonderful!

Lenn take my whatsapp plz i AM braziliam 11976692483 im waiting ?