a .gg function that lets me use values that have already been searched

Kyubix

Question

so I found out how to exploit shadow fight 2 but I need to find the values by myself because they're encrypted and when I have the value I'd need a loop to increase my stats, is there any way to use something like gg.getReults with already searched results?

if not is there any way to loop increase a certain value?

r = gg.getReults(1)

for i = 1,2000 do
r[1].value = r[1].value + 1
end

it says that r is nil.

4 answers to this question

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Kyubix said:

gg.getReults

getResults

29 minutes ago, Kyubix said:

is there any way to use something like gg.getReults with already searched results? 

gg.searchNumber. read API help about it.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Kyubix said:

and it doesn't change the value. 

It is change field in table. Of course it is not change value in game memory. For this need setValues.

7 minutes ago, Kyubix said:

I am not able to use searchNumber because the value is only findable by doing it manually.

You are stupid? Read API help as I say above. It can do refine search. For already find search results. Does not matter find it manually or not.

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

It is change field in table. Of course it is not change value in game memory. For this need setValues.

You are stupid? Read API help as I say above. It can do refine search. For already find search results. Does not matter find it manually or not.

sorry about that, it was a problem on my side, thank you very much!

Archived