Please help me to complete this code

Shailesh1011

Question

I have found this code on a lua script i cant tell url or the owner will have problems so code is 

gg.makeRequest("url")

I found this by decrypting a lua script

It is accessible through internet from the url it get the main script then it works but i tried the its not working for me even with the same code i didnt got the whole code i just logged using compiler thats y please anybody help can complete the code i want to run script with internet i knw i have to upload main script on site i will do that i just needed to complete this code which will run correctly.. 

Screenshot will tell what happen when i used same code..

Screenshot_2018-08-02-19-41-53-495_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2018-08-02-19-41-51-135_com.android.chrome.png

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

For me all worked.

I use next code

local changelog = gg.makeRequest("https://github.com/PLAYDF25/ARA/raw/master/README.md")
print(changelog)

local changelog = gg.makeRequest("https://gameguardian.net/version.txt")
print(changelog)

And get next result:

scr_1533238353.jpg

So problem in your url. GG work normally. No any issue with it.

Because GG work normally - all others depends only from you. Learn Lua, read GG API.

Sir Thanks For Taking Your Time,You Didnt Understood My Prb But I Found it I Found Correct Code For Calling API.. ? Its Working Now.. 

Error is in my code sir i cannot compete it i have tried all combinations which ever i could from here https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html#ad020d50d3af0a36733e0cbc231055c55 i really cant complete it without your help sir please if you didn't understand my prb let me tell again and clear..

I got this code from a lua script with which i used your compiler to log and when i log i got this code with the link of his lua script where he has placed it online but in log i cannot get full code i want to learn that how can i also make my script work online i used his code full same code with his file link only but i am getting that script is ended (i also used code in your youtube video sir) i am trying this since 5pm sir really cant find any help on google or youtube tried with help section.. i cant do it without your help sir please ? i am also attaching script.. for you to understand if still u didnt got me ?

1st original script

2nd is decrypted log file[in which this code is gg.makeRequest("url")]

3rd which i made for testing..

ARA_HACK.online

ARA_HACK.online.log

Test.lua

Sir Please Delete This Please.. I Cant Edit or Remove This..

And Also Thanks alot For Keeping GameGuardian Updating and Running it,Making it.. Thanks Alot.. ?@Enyby Sir..

Archived