Little Empire

flowth

Hi guys, I tried hacking this game(gold,crystals,mojo) with game cih and gameguardian but the change is only on my cell, when I purchase something it turns back to the original value subtracted from what I spent.

I know this is probably a hard game to hack but it doesn't hurt to ask if anyone can help me =)

Thanks

• Administrators

I have heard that this is server sided, aka uncheatable. However, since this is VIP, I will take a look at any possible exploits. Also, if I can't cheat it, you may request it, in VIP, to be modded by PROHex.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

okay, but where can i request it?

I even tried decompiling it, i know some basic java but i didnt find the class with anything related to gold,crystals etc(i'm probably missing something)

This guy you mentioned, PROHex, must be good at decompiling apks, if he could make a tutorial i would be more than glad

btw, i read the thread you made about reverse engineering but it only teach how to remove a string to avoid detection, not actual attributes of the game

• Administrators

okay, but where can i request it?

I even tried decompiling it, i know some basic java but i didnt find the class with anything related to gold,crystals etc(i'm probably missing something)

This guy you mentioned, PROHex, must be good at decompiling apks, if he could make a tutorial i would be more than glad

btw, i read the thread you made about reverse engineering but it only teach how to remove a string to avoid detection, not actual attributes of the game

Simple decompiling, and looking around won't help with gold and such. Yes, PROHex is a MAW-SHEEN. He can crack anything lol. Put the request under: VIP Requests>Modding Requests.

As for the guide, check VIP ;) I have added two in-depth guides.

Archived