{Request} House Flip with Chip and Jo

Schramx4

Name of Game: House Flip with Chip and Jo

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungi.houseflip

Version: 1.2.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Water, Hearts

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've tried hacking all values but they reset back to where they started.  I've tried changing different memory values but haven't been successful yet.  I need some help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 10:25 PM, Schramx4 said:

Name of Game: House Flip with Chip and Jo

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungi.houseflip

Version: 1.2.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Water, Hearts

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've tried hacking all values but they reset back to where they started.  I've tried changing different memory values but haven't been successful yet.  I need some help.

I'm having the same issue. Every time I change the vaules they chance back. ?

• 6 months later...

You most likely only found the display value. Try to search with the "encrypted" button checked. It will take more time but there is a chance you find the encrypted value for money or anything you want. 

49 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

You most likely only found the display value. Try to search with the "encrypted" button checked. It will take more time but there is a chance you find the encrypted value for money or anything you want. 

Yeah, still didn't have any luck.  I gave up on this several months back.  Lol.

3 hours ago, Schramx4 said:

I'll check it, maybe you searched for the wrong type or you need to use fuzzy search

On 3/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, Schramx4 said:

This game is storing money on their server I think, I can't really hack it with gg, sry

9 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

This game is storing money on their server I think, I can't really hack it with gg, sry

Yes, I kinda had the same feeling.  Thanks for trying though. 😉

• 4 months later...

Archived