Finding encrypted values to change

Xemulator

Question

Hi all!

Although im new to this forum, i'm using Cheat Engine and GG for some years now, but nothing extraordenary.

My problem: 

So there's this game Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, latest version, and i can't get to modify the Cash ammount. My theory is, that it has been encrypted, so its much harder to tamper with. Also there's a fraud protection on in-game purchases, so no use of Lucky Patcher.

What i have tried:

1. Using exact ammounts to search, i'm able to find the ammount of money, but i cant edit it: it always sets back to the original ammount, no use of Freezing either, so its either just a display ammount, or there's another value hidden wich is used to verification.
  2. Using fuzzy search with exact differences between each search im able to find something, but i dont know what to do with it. Its a "random" number, doesn't resemble the ammount of cash displayed. I'm pretty sure there's something i could do with that, but im not deep enough into this.
  3. Another method i tried is to find where the ammount of cash that i can pick up from peds (always 5$) stored, then multiply it as some GTA V hacks do that, so the ammount of money gets written into the database legitimately, but there are so many results, that i cant find it. Also tried it with negative store purchases, but i cant pinpoint them either.
  4. At this point im stuck. I'm pretty sure there's a method for it, but i just dont know how to find the memory addresses.

Yes, i saw the video with earlier version, but that method doesnt work since it has been updated for in-game purchases.

Please give me some help, or answers to the points above, anything would be appriciated!

Thanks!

MIUI 9.5.17.0, Android 8.1.0, Rooted, Lucky Patcher system mods applied.

1 answer to this question

Archived