iMonster - Rougelike rpg value doesn't change.

healer_12

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found the health value with exact dword search in CA region but changing the value doesn't change anything. Also this value changes address Everytime you go to a new floor.

Anyone still trying to crack this game?

There's mod version of this game but that's no fun.only cracking with GG in fun.

On 12/1/2018 at 1:49 PM, Amizz said:

I found the health value with exact dword search in CA region but changing the value doesn't change anything. Also this value changes address Everytime you go to a new floor.

Anyone still trying to crack this game?

There's mod version of this game but that's no fun.only cracking with GG in fun.

same here , i see the changes when loose or get hp but when i edit no changes 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Di_Sensor69 said:

gg2.thumb.jpg.553d6160e4ac48b0ef6a6e4ccb901ac1.jpggg1.thumb.jpg.f2e02c3eb4137cbc4ac1ff39077ab731.jpgever tried this?

how to do this?and what virtual app you usein my case the size show is 189mb in right part not  225 that show in your scrren and the version is other but i want see if is some bug because in harry pother the regions are 0 size and not search, i use parallel spaces

Edited by nalcwap

goto "buy gold" menu. tap +50000 gold with 1750 diamond, group search 50000d;1750d, and edit the diamond value to minus.. and buy it....

i used paralel space, idk about the app size, i recently download it from google play.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:30 AM, Di_Sensor69 said:

goto "buy gold" menu. tap +50000 gold with 1750 diamond, group search 50000d;1750d, and edit the diamond value to minus.. and buy it....

i used paralel space, idk about the app size, i recently download it from google play.

thanks i will try

• 3 weeks later...