asphalt 8 worth cheating?

Platonic

hey guys, I`m maby planning to cheat asphalt 8 , I did not see many GG cheats for asphalt 8 compared with other games, anyone a idea if its worth cheating, to be honest I never cheated race games before, so it oculd be a interesting challenge...since I never cheated a game with gameloft engine before...has to be interesting, logics are a bit different, for examble when I search a fly value I will sink through the ground or something weird like that, + fly hacks in most race games can`t be finded like you can find in shooter games :), the car does not go up or down, instead it is the map or something around that, like war robots :)...there is not realy much movments in the car...its gonne be intresting + I have to make sure the cheats function in Online, I don`t care about Offline =>race games looks dope :D asphalt XxhentaixX is coming :D

Archived