SNIPER ( score hack )

INeedHax

8 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Sorry for the long wait, here is the video:

Search for:

True, it's complicated but works just fine.

Thank you

Edited by INeedHax

By the way I was searching for the xor key in memory but it didn't look like I found it. I don't know why. However after changing some results, some weird stuff happened and I think earned bonus points. There may be something interesting to do with that ;).

4 hours ago, INeedHax said:

I did everything  right, but when I press edit and go back  to game, I get -100,*****...,(below zero)

Can you make a quick video of what you do? Don't use the same key as me if you did that. You have to follow the steps, but you should not have any value like in the video.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 4 months later...

this works fine but its score is not send to the server and teir is not increasing. if you find to solution to this problem please contact me on personal message.

Edited by juni_robert

Just now, juni_robert said:

this works fine but its score is not send to the server and teir is not increasing.

True, the game didn't patch the method, but they removed it from the world leaderbored so it can be fair for all.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:30 PM, juni_robert said:

because there will be quite trouble for them if they removed this method. But try to find another method i was only hacking to get to the top of leaderboard even if it means getting banned

Maybe try to find the number of guards killed and put it high for example. There are many ways score could be calculated with or affected, and maybe one of them isn't protected... Or find how/why the score doesn't go on the leaderboards when you cheat it, there is maybe a hidden anticheat.