SNIPER ( score hack )

INeedHax

The value seems to be encrypted or even changing place each time. I'm trying fuzzy search dword to find a pointer to this changing address. I also tried to cheat number of headshots to get better score and I think it works too. I'll keep searching.

Yep, xor key is 802,893,787. YYou don't need to pause but just make sure there is no more points added to the score when you search for it.

You can also easily cheat ammo (simple sword, not encrypted). I'll see if I can find an interesting structure to share (weapon, player or smtg like that).

Knowing how to interact with encrypted values is very important with memory editors like GG (and not only for mem editors).

It is hard to understand written as that, see my last paragraph.

To find Xor key + value:

I began a mission and I did exact search with encrypted value checked. I found the encrypted value. To find the xor key, you push modify button on the value, then the arrow on the right, you go in the last tab and put the real value in the box. You push OK and now the xor key replaced the encrypted value in the window.

To use Xor key (find value/modify it):

If you want to change the encrypted value or search for it (for next mission, because its place change each time), copy this xor key I gave you (or you can find it by yourself as explained before), go to modify or exact search tab, put the non encrypted score value you want or the one you can see in game, then right arrow, last tab, paste the key, OK, and you can search or edit the value now.

--> once you used a xor key on a game, the "XOR 0 = ..." tab can be a shortcut to use the last xor key entered (it replaces the "...") for this game.

If you want more help about encrypted values in GG, watch eniby's video tutorial on the forum about XOR encryption, he shows what I said here but it is much more easy to understand with a video. Btw you should really take a look at tutorials section of the forum, it is really helpful.

tutorial link: 

How to find XOR key - example on game Bullet Force - GameGuardian (#ar22qhso)

Edited by Rastakiwi

37 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

It is hard to understand written as that, see my last paragraph.

Would u mind recording  a video showing your steps, so rookies can do it? ??

7 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Yep, xor key is 802,893,787. YYou don't need to pause but just make sure there is no more points added to the score when you search for it.

You can also easily cheat ammo (simple sword, not encrypted). I'll see if I can find an interesting structure to share (weapon, player or smtg like that).

6 hours ago, INeedHax said:

Didnt work for me

I'm sorry the key isn't static. It changes everytime. You'll have to search the value by yourself for the moment as I explained in "to find xor key+value". (exact search with "encrypted" checked)

Edited by Rastakiwi

maybe you made a mistake while writing.

The video will come, but this game is very memory consuming and my recorder keeped crashing in the middle of the video. Also you'll see, what I did to find score value everytime without search is not hard but it takes time.