Planet Master

DatOtherBOi

ok well i ran the script and it tells me to go to claim rewards so just to clarify does that mean i have to get the claim reward icon thing like when you level a planet up by 100 times? sorry for all these questions the video on your page isnt there anymore or atleast to me.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DatOtherBOi said:

ok well i ran the script and it tells me to go to claim rewards so just to clarify does that mean i have to get the claim reward icon thing like when you level a planet up by 100 times? sorry for all these questions the video on your page isnt there anymore or atleast to me.

The daily rewards. That each day you can claim.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, DatOtherBOi said:

Thank you sorry for the questions. One last one i dont suppose this works with Polo COins does it?

Works on both

• 1 year later...

Hello I'm very interested in this game with the mod but every time I run the scrip it just gives me an error and says to refer back to the forum for help can you possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated 

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
39 minutes ago, Wargammer1337 said:

Tried running the script but it says that the script failed. Tried multiple emulators such as Bluestacks and Memu, same results. 

It's old script. No idea if it still works.