Memory Ranges "B" problem

Hi. I have a issue with GG

I cant seem to edit values in region bad, when i search a value there i get my results but im not able to edit them even if i freeze them, all the other regions work.

Is this problem because of my firmware ? Or is it somthing that can be fixed?

I kind of need to be able to edit values in region "B" because there i can find the cheats i need like for examble to edit particles or make a chambs....its so easy to do. . Can make better cheats then. But it seems this is common problem.

Screenshot_20180712-002728.png

• Administrators

You are really bored with this region. You do not need to use it. There can not be anything useful. And if something is useful, then you need to find the values, write down the log of the regions and send it to me, so I transferred this useful to another section of the regions. I understand these dances went from the pubg, in which the video memory for antenna is edited.

Usually in bad regions video memory, or map files from disk, in read-only mode. For example, fonts. You can change them and you can not.

Oh i see , could you explain me what "O" includes? Others is kind of a big word and i not realy find somthing in it. Java and the yellow region same thing

Most hacks i find are in 

Ca: Fysic/textures/XYZ/aimbot. . .

Cb: WallHacks/wallshoots/Call blocking

A: gun/aimo/money/rewards. . .

Xa: Speedhackz/ jumphacks/ invisibilty hacks. . 

All other regions not seem to do that much tough

• Administrators

Other oddly enough, it includes all other regions that did not fall into any of the other sections. This is done for the future, if something changes in the regions, so that the application can be used. If useful values are found there, then you need to find them, write a log of regions and send it to me so that I can transfer them to other sections to speed up the search.

• 5 months later...

Hello, 

Sir I'm going through a different problem but with same topic. Whenever I start game guardian and select memory range, the memory of the memory range shows [0.00B] on every option. So if I try to use a .lua script or known search nothing works 

Please help sir

Archived