Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

On 9/7/2018 at 12:36 AM, yairnet said:

When I played Pokemon Quest, I Kept getting PM Tickets as rewards for my completed quests.

The problem is described in the attached images, but here's an explanation:
The value of PM Tickets I have (?3,077-"Pic 1"). When I tried to purchase something with PM Tickets ("Pic 2"), the game sees it as if I don't have any PM Tickets at all (The message shown in "Pic 3").

Is there anyway to fix it using GameGuardian?

I'm using a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 5.0.1 lollipop (Yes, I know it's old & weak)

Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 3.png

Hello , change the value of tickets to 20 000 don't go to high on tickets if you do you will keep this thing's to happen

Edited by toxic94400

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone is still following this post but it has helped me out immensely. I just got game guardian 2 days ago and have been tinkering with pokemon quest heaps, especially with what everyone here has mentioned. 

Something I found this morning is you can modify the Gold support stone to appear every match if you want to. Simply search for the number of levels it's up to and narrow it down by adding 1 each time it goes up until you're left with about 5 or so addresses, then freeze them and set it to 10 and you're done! Gold stones every level. 

I found it best to just do an auto search for this one. 

Cheers! 

Edited by Lucifer2207

• 2 years later...

Hello guys!

Someone can explain to me how to hack PM ticket?

If i remember well there is a cheat that give PM ticket trought achievement instead of hack directly....

when im hack PM ticket all my save is deleted and need repeate all from 0.....any help please?