Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

7 hours ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

I feel like an idiot ha, my thought process was that the 11th slot on the bonus meter had its own value. Like when the meter is at 10 then the value for the final slot would go from 0 to 1. I over complicated it for no reason. Thank you.

I thought the same thing at first as it kinda makes sense to use a different value for the full meter. Decided to try to 0 to 11 anyways though just to out-rule the possibility before I wasted my time trying a more difficult approach.

Anyways, I've looked up some info and found this document full of datamined info about the game https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UTudD9CA-ysSiYNX6iYIBEWmBbvvJiFgUCuZCm3ppWU/edit#gid=486389568

If we can't find how to edit individual powerstone values perhaps we can alter the minimum value one may have in general?

I've dword searched around with guidance of the ATK values and actually came across the address that decides what a powerstone looks like (since they differ in appearance based on strength).

So far I haven't found the actual value that determines the minimum number of a powerstone though, I feel like it might be using float or something else.

Also something to note is that stages do have their own minimum and maximum value of powerstones they may give so if you're on the last stage the minimum might be somewhere around 700 with the maximum being 999.

Will be looking into this further, will share my findings if I do come across anything

• Moderators
4 hours ago, o_o said:

I thought the same thing at first as it kinda makes sense to use a different value for the full meter. Decided to try to 0 to 11 anyways though just to out-rule the possibility before I wasted my time trying a more difficult approach.

Anyways, I've looked up some info and found this document full of datamined info about the game https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UTudD9CA-ysSiYNX6iYIBEWmBbvvJiFgUCuZCm3ppWU/edit#gid=486389568

If we can't find how to edit individual powerstone values perhaps we can alter the minimum value one may have in general?

I've dword searched around with guidance of the ATK values and actually came across the address that decides what a powerstone looks like (since they differ in appearance based on strength).

So far I haven't found the actual value that determines the minimum number of a powerstone though, I feel like it might be using float or something else.

Also something to note is that stages do have their own minimum and maximum value of powerstones they may give so if you're on the last stage the minimum might be somewhere around 700 with the maximum being 999.

Will be looking into this further, will share my findings if I do come across anything

With this game, work backwards, will save you lots of time.

Start with text searches of level, or level name etc etc. Then pointer search. This is how I found pokeball. Cooking pot (cauldron). When you pointer search, look at nearby values that are pointers grouped with it. For each pointer might be related to what you search. Then follow pointer. It's time consuming. But is faster than "guessing" dword values. Text names of things don't lie.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:51 AM, BRX said:

So I figured out a few stuff on my own. To modify base stats remove all Power Stones and search in Word for its base stats, either HP or ATK.  Add a power stone to change the value of it's stats and refine your search with the new value. Usually within 1 Refine you will be left with 3 identical values of the stat. Modifying these does nothing. Go to the Address of the last of the 3 values. scroll down a bit about 20 values of that address and you'll see a value equal to the base stat. Modifying this one works.

For the ingredients modification, it's kind of weird. There are 10 ingredients, All of them are in Word however 5 are actual values and 5 are shown as 255 or 256. Last time I did this Tiny Mushroom and Bulk Berry are in 255 values that's why you can't find them when searching. Apricorn has it's actual value in Word, at least for me, so it's easy to find. I think the actual values and 255 values change between ingredients every time you restart the game but don't quote me on that. So try other ingredients if one doesn't work. Note that you have to cook something to be able to find the address not just place it in the pot.

Anyway once you find one of the actual values go to it's address and if you scroll up or down you'll kind of see a pattern. If you see zeros you scrolled too far.

The way it works is they go in cycles. You're going to scroll up until you see 0s. Scroll down from the last zero before seeing other numbers (about 40-41 values) until you find a value of 255. That's your first ingredient, change it to 259 (Higher than that and the game shows a ?). Scroll down 7 values, you'll see a value of 24, you can use this as a reference while scrolling. 6 values below the 24 you'll see a number equal to the amount of one of your ingredients. Change that to a max of 999. 14 values below that you'll find another 255, change it to 259. And so on. Here is how it's gonna be:

--40/41--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

For the mystical shell, I was not able to find it before reaching Happenstance Island, I was able to modify it after.

i think this method for ingredients is not working anymore

On 7/12/2018 at 2:51 AM, BRX said:

So I figured out a few stuff on my own. To modify base stats remove all Power Stones and search in Word for its base stats, either HP or ATK.  Add a power stone to change the value of it's stats and refine your search with the new value. Usually within 1 Refine you will be left with 3 identical values of the stat. Modifying these does nothing. Go to the Address of the last of the 3 values. scroll down a bit about 20 values of that address and you'll see a value equal to the base stat. Modifying this one works.

For the ingredients modification, it's kind of weird. There are 10 ingredients, All of them are in Word however 5 are actual values and 5 are shown as 255 or 256. Last time I did this Tiny Mushroom and Bulk Berry are in 255 values that's why you can't find them when searching. Apricorn has it's actual value in Word, at least for me, so it's easy to find. I think the actual values and 255 values change between ingredients every time you restart the game but don't quote me on that. So try other ingredients if one doesn't work. Note that you have to cook something to be able to find the address not just place it in the pot.

Anyway once you find one of the actual values go to it's address and if you scroll up or down you'll kind of see a pattern. If you see zeros you scrolled too far.

The way it works is they go in cycles. You're going to scroll up until you see 0s. Scroll down from the last zero before seeing other numbers (about 40-41 values) until you find a value of 255. That's your first ingredient, change it to 259 (Higher than that and the game shows a ?). Scroll down 7 values, you'll see a value of 24, you can use this as a reference while scrolling. 6 values below the 24 you'll see a number equal to the amount of one of your ingredients. Change that to a max of 999. 14 values below that you'll find another 255, change it to 259. And so on. Here is how it's gonna be:

--40/41--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

For the mystical shell, I was not able to find it before reaching Happenstance Island, I was able to modify it after.

Actually, it's working fine. But i just couldn't fine de value for mystic shell. It seems not to be respecting to the pattern shown on this post.

Hey guys , the game is already dead ? Because since they published it , i got only one update on android , and since no news for this game ...

I think i found how to modify mystic shells but i will share it here when i got it to work !

Havr a nice day

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Schramx4 said:

I was about to post the same answer but include yours as the tutorial.  Lol

Oh yeah , you're the guy that downvote everything in this forum , and you bring nothing in it , so yeah english is not my native language so yeah i used the word tutorial to tell the guy i already did an explanation about what he asked so yeaj keep lolin.

40 minutes ago, toxic94400 said:

Oh yeah , you're the guy that downvote everything in this forum , and you bring nothing in it , so yeah english is not my native language so yeah i used the word tutorial to tell the guy i already did an explanation about what he asked so yeaj keep lolin.

Woah!  Why the hostility?  I was laughing because so many people don't read all the posts first before posting a question.  I was about to post to tell the guy to look at your tutorial for help... I was trying to give you credit.  As for the down votes, I worked everything out with NoFear.  It was all a misunderstanding.  I've also posted a video tutorial on how to change Pokemon stats here and have contributed to other posts as well.  I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say before.  I was on your side.

2 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

Woah!  Why the hostility?  I was laughing because so many people don't read all the posts first before posting a question.  I was about to post to tell the guy to look at your tutorial for help... I was trying to give you credit.  As for the down votes, I worked everything out with NoFear.  It was all a misunderstanding.  I've also posted a video tutorial on how to change Pokemon stats here and have contributed to other posts as well.  I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say before.  I was on your side.

My bad then , thougt you where been rude with me for no reason , sorry man.

❤️ Sorry again !