Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

• Moderators
1 hour ago, toxic94400 said:

Any education on dev ? Or you learned on the web ? I have dev education ( school (before engineer))

Nope. I've been doing this though for years. First with Game Genie and game shark for console (NES, N64,PS2). Very little with cheat engine then Android with sbgh then GG.

2 minutes ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

Hmm I;m able to track down the bonus meter value for gold stones with word but changes aren't permanent. Value 10-15 lines above and below that seem like have a correlation don't do anything either. Any ideas?

Try doing modifications in game when you're fighting in dungeons , because at the end you have a checkpoint that sqve values ?

1 hour ago, toxic94400 said:

Try doing modifications in game when you're fighting in dungeons , because at the end you have a checkpoint that sqve values ?

No luck unfortunately. there has to be a second line that serves as feedback or whatever to confirm the value is what it is but its flying over my head right now.

Edited by Cicer0theabsurd

• Moderators
2 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

Hey , i followed your guide to get the free decorations , but i don't really understand the part where you change te value and somehow for you , you get a pop up message to buy , i bought all the decoration by hacking tickets .

Thank's for the help

@NoFear

You need to change to an id of something you don't own. So if you don't own any Pokeball, 400 to 404 would make the buy option appear again

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

You need to change to an id of something you don't own. So if you don't own any Pokeball, 400 to 404 would make the buy option appear again

I changed the id but nothing happen's , i think i'm missing something here

• Moderators
5 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

I changed the id but nothing happen's , i think i'm missing something here

If you leave the decoration shop and go back have to search again. 

19 hours ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

Still no luck with the bonus meter, so annoying

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

Bonus meter? Picture...? Not sure what you mean.

The meter that goes up after beating stages that once full guarantees a golden powerstone as reward from your next win.

I've been looking into it aswell and figured out how to change it so it's always full, I'm not sure on how to share it so it's easy to edit though since I'm a newbie to GG

If someone does know how to simplify the process then feel free to share it

100% Bonus Meter / Always Golden Stone Rewards

The Bonus Meter has 11 parts(not counting the 0)  jD6sH81.png

1. Byte Search the number your bonus meter progression is currently on (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)

2. Finish a stage succesfully and search the number it is on now.

3. Repeat step 2 until you feel like you have the right number.

4. Edit the number and put it on 11 (freeze it to keep it stuck on full)

5. Go win stages and enjoy getting golden powerstones every time ?

The bonus meter will look like it's not 100% after you change it to 11 but after you complete a stage it'll fix itself to display the full meter (either way once you put it on 11 it counts as a full bar regardless)

Edited by o_o

• Moderators
1 hour ago, o_o said:

The meter that goes up after beating stages that once full guarantees a golden powerstone as reward from your next win.

I've been looking into it aswell and figured out how to change it so it's always full, I'm not sure on how to share it so it's easy to edit though since I'm a newbie to GG

If someone does know how to simplify the process then feel free to share it

100% Bonus Meter / Always Golden Stone Rewards

The Bonus Meter has 11 parts(not counting the 0)  jD6sH81.png

1. Byte Search the number your bonus meter progression is currently on (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)

2. Finish a stage succesfully and search the number it is on now.

3. Repeat step 2 until you feel like you have the right number.

4. Edit the number and put it on 11 (freeze it to keep it stuck on full)

5. Go win stages and enjoy getting golden powerstones every time ?

The bonus meter will look like it's not 100% after you change it to 11 but after you complete a stage it'll fix itself to display the full meter (either way once you put it on 11 it counts as a full bar regardless)

Using this info, you might actually control the stone you get.

Your cooking materials that drop. Have 3 values

Id. Sequence. Qty

All 3 need to be proper to work. But you can alter and add any cooking item. I tried figuring it stones, but they must be elsewhere. Possibly near that meter? Or a nearby pointer that points to meter and stone that drops.

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

Using this info, you might actually control the stone you get.

Your cooking materials that drop. Have 3 values

Id. Sequence. Qty

All 3 need to be proper to work. But you can alter and add any cooking item. I tried figuring it stones, but they must be elsewhere. Possibly near that meter? Or a nearby pointer that points to meter and stone that drops.

I think the stats of stones aren't determined until you actually get them rewarded in a stage so I don't think the bonus meter data is near that stuff.

Currently still trying to figure out how to edit pokemon bingo bonuses, shiny value and power stone stats but not having much luck yet