Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

• Moderators
7 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

Hey nofear 100 still's a bit long but it's alot better than 300 xD thank you for that change , stay the same , don't change you are awsome.Thank's again.

4 days would be the LONGEST possible time you have to wait....  Posting and doing a few things would easily get you it today.  I figured that was fair enough to sbenny forum users.  The sbcash thing is fairly new, I'm still learning as to what values are "fair".

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Whatever. @Schramx4 can down vote all he wants.  At least I am sharing publicly and free...

I wouldn't call making people raise coins and "purchase" the content "free."

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

I wouldn't call making people raise coins and "purchase" the content "free."

You don't even have to "earn" them. Just visit the forum grants you currency. I could set to 10,000, which at that point you would need vip or spend $15 to have that many credits. My posting this way is better than not at all, right? 

Edit: Would it matter to you or anyone to know I spent maybe 10+ hrs trial and error on hacks, crashes, breaking my account, spending $15 and finally calling what I did "good enough". No one sees the time and work I put into these things....  You just see the end result, which is only 3 minutes of method. Which doesn't reflect what got me to that point...

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You don't even have to "earn" them. Just visit the forum grants you currency. I could set to 10,000, which at that point you would need vip or spend $15 to have that many credits. My posting this way is better than not at all, right? 

Not really.  I feel like you're only diswaying others from sharing and contributing here.  Why come to this site in order to advertise and increase your income for another site?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

Not really.  I feel like you're only diswaying others from sharing and contributing here.  Why come to this site in order to advertise and increase your income for another site?

I'm here as gg support and basic hacking. I post full guides at sbenny because he is trying to help reduce leeching. As for me "profiting", I'm not. I only make money from hacks I sell. I use the sbcash setup as a small step to help prevent leeching. I post random help on multiple forums. Usually something that takes a considerable amount of time to hack, won't be as easily accessible to the public. I'm open to suggestions on this...  I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't think people understand how much work I put into something if these guides...

30 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm here as gg support and basic hacking. I post full guides at sbenny because he is trying to help reduce leeching. As for me "profiting", I'm not. I only make money from hacks I sell. I use the sbcash setup as a small step to help prevent leeching. I post random help on multiple forums. Usually something that takes a considerable amount of time to hack, won't be as easily accessible to the public. I'm open to suggestions on this...  I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't think people understand how much work I put into something if these guides...

Well, I apologize.  I was off base on how Sbenny worked.  I understand why you did it the way you did.  Again, sorry.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

Well, I apologize.  I was off base on how Sbenny worked.  I understand why you did it the way you did.  Again, sorry.

No worries.

2 hours ago, Yaskween said:

I can't find tickets address after restart game.... try using auto search but still nothing....

Everytime you restart you game you need to redo the steps i mentioned above , because values will be stocked in other memory adresse's so you need to find them !

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Yaskween said:

I can't find tickets address after restart game.... try using auto search but still nothing....

Or, use my guide and make cooking instant complete cooking pay you instead. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, toxic94400 said:

Yes , but he will need to register in another forum and get 100 sb cash xD

I would understand if this was my only time posting at that forum... It's where most of my work is posted and shared.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, toxic94400 said:

Your just a modder or you dev for GG ?

I am just a gg hacker, but if I see new protection methods by developers and trends, I try to think of new ways gg could make hacking easier and contact Enyby with my input. GG is the only app I never close on my phone.

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I am just a gg hacker, but if I see new protection methods by developers and trends, I try to think of new ways gg could make hacking easier and contact Enyby with my input. GG is the only app I never close on my phone.

Any education on dev ? Or you learned on the web ? I have dev education ( school (before engineer))