Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

Correct.  I made a video showing it done too.

Ah.  Nice. Sorry, people just can't follow directions then, was under impression it didn't save permanently.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Ah.  Nice. Sorry, people just can't follow directions then, was under impression it didn't save permanently.

People not following directions is the usual problem.  Not that I need to tell you that... I've seen you having to repeat yourself so often to other users not following your directions.  ??

Yeah i'm sorry but i didn't get it to work with the first method , but yeah it worked with the method of NoFear so idk ...

And i can tell if you change values simply like search modify add stones etc and you leave the menu , the values change to default , that's why i was getting a hard time to make it work!

Thank anyaways for the help ❤️

@Faustus
Hello , why are trying to get some dword or qword out of it ?

Why not going simply ?

Lets say you have 100 tickets ok ?

Open the game with GG

Search : 100 on auto mode

Then , cook some pots and pay them with tickets ( lets say you paid 2 tickegs to get quick finish on  pot )

Now enter 98 on value and click refine

Do the same thing until you find less tha. 10 or 5 values if you can try to get 2 or 1 value change it to 80 000

And that's it you get 80 000 tickets ?

2 minutes ago, toxic94400 said:

@Faustus
Hello , why are trying to get some dword or qword out of it ?

Why not going simply ?

Lets say you have 100 tickets ok ?

Open the game with GG

Search : 100 on auto mode

Then , cook some pots and pay them with tickets ( lets say you paid 2 tickegs to get quick finish on  pot )

Now enter 98 on value and click refine

Do the same thing until you find less tha. 10 or 5 values if you can try to get 2 or 1 value change it to 80 000

And that's it you get 80 000 tickets ?

Not used to just using auto. Saw on the first page people saying it was dword or qword so I was searching using those. Works now, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Faustus said:

Not used to just using auto. Saw on the first page people saying it was dword or qword so I was searching using those. Works now, thanks.

Some times it's better to just not listen to people if i can give you an advice always try auto , on everygame 90 % of the time it will work ;D Enjoy your game !

• Moderators
2 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

Can't see your tutorial , need 300 sb cash to unclock content ...

Can you share it here ?

Thank's

Changed to 100. Which if all you do is login and nothing else, only takes 4 days. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Changed to 100. Which if all you do is login and nothing else, only takes 4 days. 

Hey nofear 100 still's a bit long but it's alot better than 300 xD thank you for that change , stay the same , don't change you are awsome.Thank's again.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, SomeoneTrying said:

Tyvm +1 for changing it to 100, whoever downvoted you is an ungrateful idiot. ?

Whatever. @Schramx4 can down vote all he wants.  At least I am sharing publicly and free...