Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

40 minutes ago, tee14 said:

How do you get the speed hack to work?

For me i used the speed hack to get new pokemons which you get free after few hours. 

3 hours ago, SomeoneTrying said:

How did you hack the decorations/pots?

You can easily hack tokens by searching the vaule of tokens with "dword search" simply search the present value then increase or decrease the vaule by spending them. Repeat until you only get 1 vaule..change it to less than 99999. Then buy whatever decorations you want from the shop. ?

14 hours ago, Fatel5 said:

You can easily hack tokens by searching the vaule of tokens with "dword search" simply search the present value then increase or decrease the vaule by spending them. Repeat until you only get 1 vaule..change it to less than 99999. Then buy whatever decorations you want from the shop. ?

Sorry I should have been more specific, I knew how to hack pokemon tickets already, I was asking about the DLC decorations.

30 minutes ago, FreekIrine said:

I hacked the ingrediënts lol, tis easy but i dont shake because it will get patched 

Unless people are willing to pay 

Ingredients are easy. Can easily hack them the same way you hack pokemon tickets.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:56 AM, NoFear said:

Screenshot_20180704-193806.png

Screenshot_20180704-193749.png

Screenshot_20180704-192749.png

So Mr.Moderator, could you kindly tell us how you hacked the DLC decorations?

On 7/7/2018 at 4:10 PM, SomeoneTrying said:

Sorry I should have been more specific, I knew how to hack pokemon tickets already, I was asking about the DLC decorations.

Ingredients are easy. Can easily hack them the same way you hack pokemon tickets.

So Mr.Moderator, could you kindly tell us how you hacked the DLC decorations?

Hi. Could you please tell how to search for the values for the ingridients? I tried but could not find de especific adress to change it.

thanks