Cant hack Dungeon Maker

SanyaVI

Question

11 hours ago, Drok said:

hey guys, you can guide for me best skill for any monster five star diamond ? thank you so much 

With skill changing method, you can mimic any A.monster and multiply their ability (Healing Fairy, Endless Heat...), you can put some powerful passive in the back while having actives skill in the front (Immortal Charge, Primordial Remedy...)

There are also some good hero skill you can use (minigun-gunner, poison fog-gardener, flame fist....), but be careful when using hero skill (Goddess Advent - don't work on monster)

I also found that (Higher One, Immortal One - (maybe) don't work on normal monster),  but haven't tested the (Power of Darkness, Power of Nature...)

11 hours ago, Dopamine00 said:

With skill changing method, you can mimic any A.monster and multiply their ability (Healing Fairy, Endless Heat...), you can put some powerful passive in the back while having actives skill in the front (Immortal Charge, Primordial Remedy...)

There are also some good hero skill you can use (minigun-gunner, poison fog-gardener, flame fist....), but be careful when using hero skill (Goddess Advent - don't work on monster)

I also found that (Higher One, Immortal One - (maybe) don't work on normal monster),  but haven't tested the (Power of Darkness, Power of Nature...)

oh thank you so much, good information :v 

On 2019/7/29 at AM5点57分, Trusttrust said:

超越水平提示

设置神话10

Infinity试验发现5

改变4发现4

你找到2个值,改为50000

开始

找到试验室并获得试验点。 

检查试用号,检查50001

并放弃。

但我不知道主lour帮助我

Hey, man. Can you provide a more detailed change guide? I found the two numbers changed to 50000 and started, but it didn't work.