GG 8.61 nvidia shield tablet VS BS non working

Hi guys,

i have a rooted nvidia shield tablet and i use Bluestacks. on BS i have latest GG 8.61. np wotsoever playing legendary game of heroes. on my shield since GG v8.60 the game freezes every mn or 2. since i had installed oreo on it (omnirom cuz nvidia last update and wont update the tablet anymore was stll nougat) Legenday game of heroes kept freezing. thought it was the rom. reverted back to stock rom and BAM!!. same problem. so i remembered i never had a problem with GG before. i downloaded GG v8.55 , v8.57 and v8.59. i removed V8.61 and tried 8.59. NO PROBLEM wotsoever.on my BS on pc i use 8.61 and np also. just thought i'd let u know. dunno why 8.60 and 8.61 freeze the game on my shield while 8.59 smooth as silk.

thought i'd let u know

cheers

• Administrators

@QwertyQwerty12345 I do not know what's freezing you, I have nothing to freeze anywhere.
And there were no changes there, because of which freezes could appear.
Maybe you twisted the settings so that it began to freeze. And when they reinstalled, the settings were dropped on the regular ones and the problem disappeared.

it is weird enyby - FYI i never change anything under GG except i remove sppedhack and keep the first 1 and 5 others( 0.0000001, 1,2,3,4,5) everything is original settings i only go to sppedhack and delete other values keep the first one on the left and 1 2 3 4 5 thats it.

cheers

• Administrators

Record video with issue. On last good gg version and video with same actions on first bad version. Both video must contain start gg and all other actions until issue.

Also record logcat from this runs for both gg version. And send both video and both logcat to me.

@QwertyQwerty12345

• 1 month later...

it is weird enyby - FYI i never change anything under GG except i remove sppedhack and keep the first 1 and 5 others( 0.0000001, 1,2,3,4,5) everything is original settings i only go to sppedhack and delete other values keep the first one on the left and 1 2 3 4 5 thats it.

cheers

2018-08-12-23-12-26.txt

fist time i use catlog. i saw some erro rs. max after 5 mn or less game freezes (even the sound freezes). dunno why i have the latest GG

2018-08-12-23-12-26.txt

oh. well i stopped recording after  the game crashed. saved it and sent to my pc - uploaded it here. oh well we can't solve everything. just that up to GG V.6.55 nothing ever happened. after that the game on my tablet crashes with GG on . if i dont have GG i play for hours. on my Bluestacks i have np wotsoever. tx enyby

On 8/13/2018 at 8:26 PM, Enyby said:

I do not know. And in this log from GG there is almost nothing.

I installed OmniRom 8.1 (custom ROM). everything is working fine now and i won't go back to the stock rom since nvidia dropped shield tablet.

thought u'd know.

cheers

Archived