HELP Me SOLVING Special Unique Interesting PROBLEM

Tstarks

Question

Hi guys...

iam trying to hack a game...hope there would somone help me out to find the value here..

ATK POWER

DEF POWER

HP

REGEN

Like other game online, each character have 5 special atack skill and 1 normal atack, like this

NORMAL ATACK

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

and each SPECIAL ATACK SKILL have damage and some effect..let me explain it more

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1

-total dmg 30% from atk power

-aditional dmg 560

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2

-total dmg 70% from ATK POWER

-increase DEF POWER  30%

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3

- receive no damage for 5 hit (for 4 sec)

- increase movement speed

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4

• applied to this character only:

- invisible ( for 3 sec)

-regenerating 15% from total HP

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10%

-Confusion

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10%

-Total dmg 100% from ATK POWER

the adress/value i  know so far are :

ATK POWER, DEF POWER,HP,REGEN

all 4 above i found in FLoat,and the adress are in Dword

ATK POWER  = Adress 2D, Value 7200

DEF POWER =  Adress 3D, Value 2200

HP =  Adress  4D, Value 30.000

REGEN = Adress  4D, Value 300

I also found the addres of % number on the effect of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL..

Example:

-regenerating 15% from total HP Effect on SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4 (look above)

15% here i found in float also.

what i want is to the base addres(base memory addres, i don't know what it call) of the character first..then after that find the address/value of each SPECIAL ATACK SKILL..then the addres/value of the Skill Efect..

i want address/value of =

• Character(Character1,Character2,Character3, many more...all char has each own Effect Skill but same structure like NORMAL ATTACK,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1,2,3,4,5)
  • SPECIAL ATACK SKILL ( SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3)
  • Skill Efect ( regenerating 15% from total HP, Decrease DEF POWER 10%,total dmg 30% from atk power,  invisible ( for 3 sec),receive no damage for 5 hit (for 4 sec), increase movement speed)

My most objective ,i want to change and add the Effect Skill from,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL

example: regenerating 15% from total HP Effect is on SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4 , i want to add it too into SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5,

so SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5 would be like this :

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10%

-Confusion

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10%

- regenerating 15% from total HP

I assume the memory structure of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL has slot Effect Skill..

let say the adress of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5  is 44847D4918

so the Effect no 1 which is  Decrease DEF POWER 10%

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10% is "slot1adress 00000043" and value "4D"

then

-Confusion is "slot2adress 0000045 " and value "14D""

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10% is "slot3adress 0000055 " and value "24D""

-Total dmg 100% from ATK POWER is "slot2adress 0000055 " and value "17D""

- regenerating 15% from total HP is  "slot2adress 0000085 " and value "34D""

-no effect is "slot2adress 0000075 " and value "99D""

that above are only example from what i imagine guys..but i cannot find it..

applied to the enemy and applied to Ally team must be also has the adress and value which is i dont know either.

===============================

from what i know so far

all of these adress ATK POWER, DEF POWER,HP,REGEN are in Dword 2D,3D,4D,5D

let me give example:

i am search for ATK Power that is 7200, then i found the adress of 7200 let say 3D564908, I go to the adress in memory view and found 3D564904 in exactly above adress 3D564908.

THe Adress 3D564904 has value 2D so this is the adress of ATK POWER, 2D is ATK POWER, i change to 3D then it become DEF POWER.

for the effect skill like regenerating 15% from total HP, i found the adress of "15%" that is 45968D54, but i cannot find the adress of regenerating 15% from total HP.

So i can change 15% but i cannot add the effect of regenerating 15% from total HP into SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5.

i've question also, i change 15% into 150000% but there is no big impact on gameplay, the value in float of 15% is 1.424.642, it is big but it is not regenerate HP that much, so the effect of changing this value are waste,no use..because it is on the EFECT SKILL.

there is an item on this game that has the same Effect skill like regenerating 15% from total HP, when i change 15% into 1500% it heal so much.

So the colcusion is it is waste to change 15% on Effect Skill, but how to make it has the same impact like on an item?should find the pointer?

SO guys..please help me out..hope you enjoy read this study case and willing to help me solve this to find the addres and value..i wreally apreciate it..than you guys

again, I want address/value of =

• Character(Character1,Character2,Character3, many more...all char has each own Effect Skill but same structure like NORMAL ATTACK,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1,2,3,4,5)
  • SPECIAL ATACK SKILL ( SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3)
  • Skill Efect ( regenerating 15% from total HP, Decrease DEF POWER 10%,total dmg 30% from atk power,  invisible ( for 3 sec),receive no damage for 5 hit (for 4 sec), increase movement speed)

6 answers to this question

On 7/3/2018 at 10:59 AM, Tstarks said:

Hi guys...

iam trying to hack a game...hope there would somone help me out to find the value here..

ATK POWER

DEF POWER

HP

REGEN

Like other game online, each character have 5 special atack skill and 1 normal atack, like this

NORMAL ATACK

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

and each SPECIAL ATACK SKILL have damage and some effect..let me explain it more

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL1

-total dmg 30% from atk power

-aditional dmg 560

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL2

-total dmg 70% from ATK POWER

-increase DEF POWER  30%

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL3

- receive no damage for 5 hit (for 4 sec)

- increase movement speed

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4

• applied to this character only:

- invisible ( for 3 sec)

-regenerating 15% from total HP

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10%

-Confusion

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10%

the adress/value i  know so far are :

ATK POWER, DEF POWER,HP,REGEN

all 4 above i found in FLoat,and the adress are in Dword

ATK POWER  = Adress 2D, Value 7200

DEF POWER =  Adress 3D, Value 2200

HP =  Adress  4D, Value 30.000

REGEN = Adress  4D, Value 300

I also found the addres of % number on the effect of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL..

Example:

-regenerating 15% from total HP Effect on SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4 (look above)

15% here i found in float also.

what i want is to the base addres(base memory addres, i don't know what it call) of the character first..then after that find the address/value of each SPECIAL ATACK SKILL..then the addres/value of the Skill Efect..

i want address/value of =

My most objective ,i want to change and add the Effect Skill from,SPECIAL ATACK SKILL

example: regenerating 15% from total HP Effect is on SPECIAL ATACK SKILL4 , i want to add it too into SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5,

so SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5 would be like this :

SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10%

-Confusion

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10%

- regenerating 15% from total HP

I assume the memory structure of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL has slot Effect Skill..

let say the adress of SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5  is 44847D4918

so the Effect no 1 which is  Decrease DEF POWER 10%

• applied to the enemy:

- Decrease DEF POWER 10% is "slot1adress 00000043" and value "4D"

then

-Confusion is "slot2adress 0000045 " and value "14D""

• applied to Ally team

-increase ATK POWER 10% is "slot3adress 0000055 " and value "24D""

-Total dmg 100% from ATK POWER is "slot2adress 0000055 " and value "17D""

- regenerating 15% from total HP is  "slot2adress 0000085 " and value "34D""

-no effect is "slot2adress 0000075 " and value "99D""

that above are only example from what i imagine guys..but i cannot find it..

applied to the enemy and applied to Ally team must be also has the adress and value which is i dont know either.

===============================

from what i know so far

all of these adress ATK POWER, DEF POWER,HP,REGEN are in Dword 2D,3D,4D,5D

let me give example:

i am search for ATK Power that is 7200, then i found the adress of 7200 let say 3D564908, I go to the adress in memory view and found 3D564904 in exactly above adress 3D564908.

THe Adress 3D564904 has value 2D so this is the adress of ATK POWER, 2D is ATK POWER, i change to 3D then it become DEF POWER.

for the effect skill like regenerating 15% from total HP, i found the adress of "15%" that is 45968D54, but i cannot find the adress of regenerating 15% from total HP.

So i can change 15% but i cannot add the effect of regenerating 15% from total HP into SPECIAL ATACK SKILL5.

i've question also, i change 15% into 150000% but there is no big impact on gameplay, the value in float of 15% is 1.424.642, it is big but it is not regenerate HP that much, so the effect of changing this value are waste,no use..because it is on the EFECT SKILL.

there is an item on this game that has the same Effect skill like regenerating 15% from total HP, when i change 15% into 1500% it heal so much.

So the colcusion is it is waste to change 15% on Effect Skill, but how to make it has the same impact like on an item?should find the pointer?

SO guys..please help me out..hope you enjoy read this study case and willing to help me solve this to find the addres and value..i wreally apreciate it..than you guys

again, I want address/value of =

d***..thats a hell of a message..i'm not realy into cheating those type of games...but i may helo my experiences , i take a look for sure

thank you man...i really apreciate it..so, shall we begin?

since i have new problem here..look, i am sure it would be interesting to solve

there is 1 value of damage that i found on ATTACK SKILL5, but when i change it even to 10000000 times, it has no effect/nothing happend(the damage still the same)

not like value on ATTACK SKILL1,2,3,4 that i found, when i change the value , it has effect/something happend(the damage increase/decrease as I want it)

maybe because on ATTACK SKILL5, it has multiple chain hit...when ATTACK SKILL5 button pressed, the character attack with multiple hit shot blast.

well, the damage hack acctualy work on ATTACK SKILL1,2,3,4 when i change the value..

EX: " total dmg 70% from ATK POWER "

when i change 70% to 70000% , the damage increase massively..it work man..

but only on ATTACK SKILL5 which is " Total dmg 100% from ATK POWER " , when i change 100% to 10000000% or anynumber , the damage still the same..

stange isn't it?

the game i talking about is still MFF btw..have you try this game?

wow...i really need to learn a lot..for me, it is so strange, i spend a day to figure it out, i try many time, change the value then play but no change..

the strange thing on my mind is..there is SKill3 it also has multiple chain hit when it press/active but the damage stil increase when i change the value like example above..but only on this SKill5, i feel frustate to figure it out how to make it work..

so, to find the acctual value... it shoud to be searched on the gameplay when fighting with the enemy?

yes, correct it is Marvel Future Fight..

Archived