I need help writing a script

Ahaunu

So, I've been trying to figure out how to implement searching STRING in a script

(gg.searchNumber) but String instead of numberi

ive tried:

gg.searchNumber('word ', gg.TYPE_STRING)

gg.searchString('word')

gg.searchNumber( gg.TYPE_STRING, 'word')

can someone help?

You can't search string like that, because it is not regular value.
But you may use this script which is intended for searching/replacing strings.

Text (string, HEX, AoB) search/replace (#6a821ivq)

You need to modify it a bit if you want to use it as a function in your script.

Also, if strings that you need to search are small (32 bytes at most),
then you can convert every symbol from the string to their numerical representation and perform ordered group search with group size equal to string length.

20 hours ago, CmP said:

You can't search string like that, because it is not regular value.
But you may use this script which is intended for searching/replacing strings.

Text (string, HEX, AoB) search/replace (#6a821ivq)

You need to modify it a bit if you want to use it as a function in your script.

Also, if strings that you need to search are small (32 bytes at most),
then you can convert every symbol from the string to their numerical representation and perform ordered group search with group size equal to string length.

Could you help me implement that into my script? Or,

is there a way to save changes I've made to a game instead of having to keep re-searching the values?

20 minutes ago, Ahaunu said:

Could you help me implement that into my script?

Won't do that for you, but may be able to help with particular problems/difficulties.
If you want to increase the chance of getting help, then at first try doing as much as you can and only when you feel that you are stucked, create separate topic on the forum, name it properly and provide comprehensive description of the problem.

20 minutes ago, Ahaunu said:

is there a way to save changes I've made to a game instead of having to keep re-searching the values?

Depends on the game and which changes you are making there.
For example, hacking currencies - usually permanent effect (need to hack them only once), hacking score in a race - usually temporary effect (need to find value(s) again each time or after restarting game process).
Lua scripts can be used to simplify and speed up the process of applying a hack.

1 hour ago, CmP said:

Won't do that for you, but may be able to help with particular problems/difficulties.
If you want to increase the chance of getting help, then at first try doing as much as you can and only when you feel that you are stucked, create separate topic on the forum, name it properly and provide comprehensive description of the problem.

Depends on the game and which changes you are making there.
For example, hacking currencies - usually permanent effect (need to hack them only once), hacking score in a race - usually temporary effect (need to find value(s) again each time or after restarting game process).
Lua scripts can be used to simplify and speed up the process of applying a hack.

is lives same temporary?because when i exit the game and paralel space lite the list i save not same i need to search the value ,is normal or something make this temporary value?thanks 

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

is lives same temporary?

Basically, everything that is not saved by the game (in files, at the server) is a temporary value.
This means that you will need to apply your hack (to change health in your case) every time when game is restarted.

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

because when i exit the game and paralel space lite the list i save not same i need to search the value

Yes, it is normal. This happens because of ASLR (google it for more info).
Every time when the game is relaunched, all values change their address.

15 hours ago, CmP said:

Basically, everything that is not saved by the game (in files, at the server) is a temporary value.
This means that you will need to apply your hack (to change health in your case) every time when game is restarted.

Yes, it is normal. This happens because of ASLR (google it for more info).
Every time when the game is relaunched, all values change their address.

but not have fix to stop the change to other?sorry if if it is a stupid question and thanks

18 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

but not have fix to stop the change to other?

As far as I know, there is no "fix" for this.
Probably best option for hacking temporary values is lua script. Write it once, use whenever needed.

3 minutes ago, CmP said:

As far as I know, there is no "fix" for this.
Probably best option for hacking temporary values is lua script. Write it once, use whenever needed.

thanks bro for help

Archived