Star Combat Online

RayGreen

Name- Star Combat Online (Beta)

Link to play store-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drspritz.starcombat

Just putting this here, so that someone can pick this game up and see what hacks they can do. I tried changing prices of weapons and ships but it does server checks so that doesn't work. Maybe some one can do other things to get premium currency or any type of hack in general.

• 5 months later...

Hey not sure this app will work but I do know one thing for very sure and I've proven it.. That many close to the Dev win constantly and they are modded.. Star combat has gone to crap.. Many are modded there.. I've spent so much money there and now after them doing nothing to stop the hackers I'm going to find a way to figure out the values.. Used to love this game.. Game is in the toilet and it's Def possible that an emanulated app can crack their weak ever dropping server 

Archived