Gameguardian

Theo1234

Goto Downloads>Official download

and select gameguardian 6 for android

and there is gameguardian foe iOS also

You guys need to chill for one. What devices are you both using? (Type of phone)

Search youtube for "rooting a (insert phone here)"

You SHOULD find a video that explains how to root your device, which does not cost anything. There is an advanced Game Guardian app, but I'm personally unaware of what it's functions are.

Game Guardian does not work on non-rooted phones. It does not mean you have to BUY the improved version. Rooting is like jailbreaking an apple product, giving you super user privledges to modify certain files within the phone. After rooting your device, you should have a superSU app installed as well.

I personally havn't been able to get my Game Guardian to work, but that's just for my device. Doesn't mean it won't work for yours.

So this is a ***** forum! Every body who read this text have to know : Now! Exit from this forum and never come back!!! If u dont buy gameguardian u can't run it!!!

Chill dude! Before you said anything bad about this forum, Please read the rules & instructions in this forum. Basically to use "GameGuardian" app, first you need to have a "Rooted" device. If your device is "Un Rooted", you can't use "GameGuardian" app. This App is ONLY FOR ROOTED DEVICE! I hope you understand.

Posted by RayySP (Gaming Squad)

From my Rooted SGN using Ultimate Rom v5.1 via Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

And the noob said :

So this is a ***** forum! Every body who read this text have to know : Now! Exit from this forum and never come back!!! If u dont buy gameguardian u can't run it!!!

What a ret@rd! I mean, who would think you need to donate if an app asks if your device is rooted??

• 1 year later...

Thx man, I downloaded it, I opened it, I searched a value and iit isn't stopping search.. If i stay 5 hours it search too.. What can I do?

i had that problem too a few times, usaly it is casued when you are serching but GG isent doing it propery (usaly casued by exiting and reoppening an app) it fixes it for me when you select "reset gaurdian"