Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sinjay

Boring

Recommended Posts

I quit with this boring a** forum site tbh like really 😷 why tf did i sign up for this?

I know nobody is likey to reply but seriously why tf should we pay just to read and post here? I understand paying for tools, and scripts but to post a topic, is over doing. 

It's no wonder why the modding Community has failed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

I quit with this boring a** forum site tbh like really 😷 why tf did i sign up for this?

I know nobody is likey to reply but seriously why tf should we pay just to read and post here? I understand paying for tools, and scripts but to post a topic, is over doing. 

It's no wonder why the modding Community has failed. 

its normal nobady is gonne reply to your dumb a** comment. but no worry I`m here to give you some hope that someone still cares about your comment..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem isn't the site. It's people coming here, expecting a hand out and then taking hard work of others and pawning it as their own. So few people are contributing...  Need more people willing to add to the site, rather than leech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NoFear said:

The problem isn't the site. It's people coming here, expecting a hand out and then taking hard work of others and pawning it as their own. So few people are contributing...  Need more people willing to add to the site, rather than leech.

is there actualy a way to protect or files here? I mean like, there can only be 1 examble of the same file on this site, or something like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

is there actualy a way to protect or files here? I mean like, there can only be 1 examble of the same file on this site, or something like that?

It's not files you are trying to protect. It's methods. Can't really protect a string of values to search and edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally in agreement with NoFear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's not files you are trying to protect. It's methods. Can't really protect a string of values to search and edit.

fair point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, XxhentaixX said:

its normal nobady is gonne reply to your dumb a** comment. but no worry I`m here to give you some hope that someone still cares about your comment..

If you think it's normal to ask for support of your work on forum site that doesn't even really give you enough reason to support then you my friend need some help.

What am i supporting, A website that only offers 1 tool and few scripts that offers a ban or a headache to run?

Point is, Open more forums for the visitors and get your a** socially active.

OH AND STOP BÎTCHING ABOUT SOMEONE OPINIONATED THOUGHTS...YOU SENSITIVE PRICK!!!

 

Edited by Sinjay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, NoFear said:

The problem isn't the site. It's people coming here, expecting a hand out and then taking hard work of others and pawning it as their own. So few people are contributing...  Need more people willing to add to the site, rather than leech.

That's craaaazy....not tryna sound like a ***** buuuut when you say ppl coming here looking for a handout but you're literally giving the handouts. And no it is the site... It's dead af, 

If i said out of all the "FREE" scripts I tested (2) i only play 1 of the games and that's barely, So as far as you guys giving "ME" a reason to want to pay to use OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM just isn't there. Like why would i possibly waste money on a group or site that doesn't seem worth it tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

That's craaaazy....not tryna sound like a ***** buuuut when you say ppl coming here looking for a handout but you're literally giving the handouts. And no it is the site... It's dead af, 

If i said out of all the "FREE" scripts I tested (2) i only play 1 of the games and that's barely, So as far as you guys giving "ME" a reason to want to pay to use OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM just isn't there. Like why would i possibly waste money on a group or site that doesn't seem worth it tbh.

This isn't where I post most of my work anyway... I support the site because of the app, not for the forum content.  Don't bitch about not wanting to spend money here. No one is asking or expecting you too. Pathetic that your donation has a requirement of forum content though and not app support. This is where you need to rethink your pov. I've donated I think multiple times, not for the forum, but @Enyby CONSTANT support and updating this app EVERY WEEK. Maybe remove GG and leave forum if you are that unhappy, NO ONE is forcing you to install GG or visit forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sinjay said:

If you think it's normal to ask for support of your work on forum site that doesn't even really give you enough reason to support then you my friend need some help.

What am i supporting, A website that only offers 1 tool and few scripts that offers a ban or a headache to run?

Point is, Open more forums for the visitors and get your a** socially active.

OH AND STOP BÎTCHING ABOUT SOMEONE OPINIONATED THOUGHTS...YOU SENSITIVE PRICK!!!

 

Sensitive? . . . I'm gonne leave it with your age. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NoFear said:

This isn't where I post most of my work anyway... I support the site because of the app, not for the forum content.  Don't b**** about not wanting to spend money here. No one is asking or expecting you too. Pathetic that your donation has a requirement of forum content though and not app support. This is where you need to rethink your pov. I've donated I think multiple times, not for the forum, but @Enyby CONSTANT support and updating this app EVERY WEEK. Maybe remove GG and leave forum if you are that unhappy, NO ONE is forcing you to install GG or visit forum.

I don't believe i said anything about using the app or crap shared here hence your comment is pointless.

1 does not join a forum only to not forum...just like you didn't download GG to not use it.

I think it is you whom need to do the rethinking.... Again I'LL SAY THIS d*** FORUM IS DEAD AND IT IS NOT WORTH PAYING (NOT DONATING) FOR ACCESS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM if it's just gonna be "DOWNLOAD AND LEAVE" HOPEFULLY somehow you'll grew the I.Q. to understand where I'm coming from....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

I don't believe i said anything about using the app or crap shared here hence your comment is pointless.

1 does not join a forum only to not forum...just like you didn't download GG to not use it.

I think it is you whom need to do the rethinking.... Again I'LL SAY THIS d*** FORUM IS DEAD AND IT IS NOT WORTH PAYING (NOT DONATING) FOR ACCESS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM if it's just gonna be "DOWNLOAD AND LEAVE" HOPEFULLY somehow you'll grew the I.Q. to understand where I'm coming from....

There is work to flip this site into something better...  And yes, the vip section isn't worth buying. And start having a better attitude, you'll never feel welcome anywhere if you are an asshole day 1. Instead of being a pos saying how bad the site is, provide some constructive feedback and thoughts to improve the place. Grow up, respect others and treat others how you want to be treated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NoFear said:

There is work to flip this site into something better...  And yes, the vip section isn't worth buying. And start having a better attitude, you'll never feel welcome anywhere if you are an ***** day 1. Instead of being a pos saying how bad the site is, provide some constructive feedback and thoughts to improve the place. Grow up, respect others and treat others how you want to be treated.

K, will take that into consideration.

But another stand point is i never said "You" "them" or "they" I said this "website". You two assumed I was talking about the people here.

If that's the case of your assumptions along with your agreement to my statement.

Then it's obvious to tell what you think about the "People" on this site.

Meanwhile....this is the most action this site will see other than Hentai going off on trolls about claiming They got banned.....

And besides that if i have to pay just to even take part in the actually community here then guess what? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sinjay said:

K, will take that into consideration.

But another stand point is i never said "You" "them" or "they" I said this "website". You two assumed I was talking about the people here.

If that's the case of your assumptions along with your agreement to my statement.

Then it's obvious to tell what you think about the "People" on this site.

Meanwhile....this is the most action this site will see other than Hentai going off on trolls about claiming They got banned.....

And besides that if i have to pay just to even take part in the actually community here then guess what? 

 

 

Website doesn't build itself. Website doesn't run itself. Takes "you" "them" and "they" to create and run a site. You bitch about the site, you in directly bitch about the people they work together on this. "You" cook a meal and someone bitches how bad the food is and why would anyone come to pay for it. Get my point? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "community" is the people while the site is the "location". The people came to a certain loction.

And hense i say  "I don't like the lights on the wall"

and not

"I don't like the person who put the lights on the wall"

I said the site is boring due to requirements just to even commune with anybody here.

And as yourself said V.I.P. isn't even worth buying. So by all means lets not look at your overlooked shade towards the site. 

Point is this GET ACTIVE AND GIVE THE VISITORS A REASON TO NOT CALL YOUR SITE BORING!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

The "community" is the people while the site is the "location". The people came to a certain loction.

And hense i say  "I don't like the lights on the wall"

and not

"I don't like the person who put the lights on the wall"

I said the site is boring due to requirements just to even commune with anybody here.

And as yourself said V.I.P. isn't even worth buying. So by all means lets not look at your overlooked shade towards the site. 

Point is this GET ACTIVE AND GIVE THE VISITORS A REASON TO NOT CALL YOUR SITE BORING!

 

Can't argue with you now, seems we finally have reached the explanation that's reasonable.

It's not easy to just go POOF, VIP is awesome... I don't post in vip because it's too cheap to be consider an appreciated section. Even at Sbenny, I'm hesitant on certain things for even sharing. I take pride in my work and it's difficult to create a section that has only those that keep it to themselves only and appreciate it. 

I've talked with d2dyno about some ideas and what this site can do moving forward, but, it's not easy.

And instead of you saying this forum is bad, maybe add some input as to what you think could create a better and more appealing vip section.

Have a good day. Glad this didn't escalate into something ridiculous 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×