Boring

Sinjay

The "community" is the people while the site is the "location". The people came to a certain loction.

And hense i say  "I don't like the lights on the wall"

and not

"I don't like the person who put the lights on the wall"

I said the site is boring due to requirements just to even commune with anybody here.

And as yourself said V.I.P. isn't even worth buying. So by all means lets not look at your overlooked shade towards the site. 

Point is this GET ACTIVE AND GIVE THE VISITORS A REASON TO NOT CALL YOUR SITE BORING!

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

The "community" is the people while the site is the "location". The people came to a certain loction.

And hense i say  "I don't like the lights on the wall"

and not

"I don't like the person who put the lights on the wall"

I said the site is boring due to requirements just to even commune with anybody here.

And as yourself said V.I.P. isn't even worth buying. So by all means lets not look at your overlooked shade towards the site. 

Point is this GET ACTIVE AND GIVE THE VISITORS A REASON TO NOT CALL YOUR SITE BORING!

Can't argue with you now, seems we finally have reached the explanation that's reasonable.

It's not easy to just go POOF, VIP is awesome... I don't post in vip because it's too cheap to be consider an appreciated section. Even at Sbenny, I'm hesitant on certain things for even sharing. I take pride in my work and it's difficult to create a section that has only those that keep it to themselves only and appreciate it. 

I've talked with d2dyno about some ideas and what this site can do moving forward, but, it's not easy.

And instead of you saying this forum is bad, maybe add some input as to what you think could create a better and more appealing vip section.

Have a good day. Glad this didn't escalate into something ridiculous ?