Boring

Sinjay

I quit with this boring a** forum site tbh like really ? why tf did i sign up for this?

I know nobody is likey to reply but seriously why tf should we pay just to read and post here? I understand paying for tools, and scripts but to post a topic, is over doing. 

It's no wonder why the modding Community has failed. 

21 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

I quit with this boring a** forum site tbh like really ? why tf did i sign up for this?

I know nobody is likey to reply but seriously why tf should we pay just to read and post here? I understand paying for tools, and scripts but to post a topic, is over doing. 

It's no wonder why the modding Community has failed. 

its normal nobady is gonne reply to your dumb a** comment. but no worry I`m here to give you some hope that someone still cares about your comment..

• Moderators

The problem isn't the site. It's people coming here, expecting a hand out and then taking hard work of others and pawning it as their own. So few people are contributing...  Need more people willing to add to the site, rather than leech.

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

The problem isn't the site. It's people coming here, expecting a hand out and then taking hard work of others and pawning it as their own. So few people are contributing...  Need more people willing to add to the site, rather than leech.

is there actualy a way to protect or files here? I mean like, there can only be 1 examble of the same file on this site, or something like that?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

is there actualy a way to protect or files here? I mean like, there can only be 1 examble of the same file on this site, or something like that?

It's not files you are trying to protect. It's methods. Can't really protect a string of values to search and edit.

On 6/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, XxhentaixX said:

its normal nobady is gonne reply to your dumb a** comment. but no worry I`m here to give you some hope that someone still cares about your comment..

If you think it's normal to ask for support of your work on forum site that doesn't even really give you enough reason to support then you my friend need some help.

What am i supporting, A website that only offers 1 tool and few scripts that offers a ban or a headache to run?

Point is, Open more forums for the visitors and get your a** socially active.

OH AND STOP BÎTCHING ABOUT SOMEONE OPINIONATED THOUGHTS...YOU SENSITIVE PRICK!!!

Edited by Sinjay

On 6/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, NoFear said:

That's craaaazy....not tryna sound like a ***** buuuut when you say ppl coming here looking for a handout but you're literally giving the handouts. And no it is the site... It's dead af, 

If i said out of all the "FREE" scripts I tested (2) i only play 1 of the games and that's barely, So as far as you guys giving "ME" a reason to want to pay to use OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM just isn't there. Like why would i possibly waste money on a group or site that doesn't seem worth it tbh.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

That's craaaazy....not tryna sound like a ***** buuuut when you say ppl coming here looking for a handout but you're literally giving the handouts. And no it is the site... It's dead af, 

If i said out of all the "FREE" scripts I tested (2) i only play 1 of the games and that's barely, So as far as you guys giving "ME" a reason to want to pay to use OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM just isn't there. Like why would i possibly waste money on a group or site that doesn't seem worth it tbh.

This isn't where I post most of my work anyway... I support the site because of the app, not for the forum content.  Don't bitch about not wanting to spend money here. No one is asking or expecting you too. Pathetic that your donation has a requirement of forum content though and not app support. This is where you need to rethink your pov. I've donated I think multiple times, not for the forum, but @Enyby CONSTANT support and updating this app EVERY WEEK. Maybe remove GG and leave forum if you are that unhappy, NO ONE is forcing you to install GG or visit forum.

2 hours ago, Sinjay said:

If you think it's normal to ask for support of your work on forum site that doesn't even really give you enough reason to support then you my friend need some help.

What am i supporting, A website that only offers 1 tool and few scripts that offers a ban or a headache to run?

Point is, Open more forums for the visitors and get your a** socially active.

OH AND STOP BÎTCHING ABOUT SOMEONE OPINIONATED THOUGHTS...YOU SENSITIVE PRICK!!!

Sensitive? . . . I'm gonne leave it with your age. Thank you.

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

This isn't where I post most of my work anyway... I support the site because of the app, not for the forum content.  Don't b**** about not wanting to spend money here. No one is asking or expecting you too. Pathetic that your donation has a requirement of forum content though and not app support. This is where you need to rethink your pov. I've donated I think multiple times, not for the forum, but @Enyby CONSTANT support and updating this app EVERY WEEK. Maybe remove GG and leave forum if you are that unhappy, NO ONE is forcing you to install GG or visit forum.

I don't believe i said anything about using the app or crap shared here hence your comment is pointless.

1 does not join a forum only to not forum...just like you didn't download GG to not use it.

I think it is you whom need to do the rethinking.... Again I'LL SAY THIS d*** FORUM IS DEAD AND IT IS NOT WORTH PAYING (NOT DONATING) FOR ACCESS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM if it's just gonna be "DOWNLOAD AND LEAVE" HOPEFULLY somehow you'll grew the I.Q. to understand where I'm coming from....

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Sinjay said:

I don't believe i said anything about using the app or crap shared here hence your comment is pointless.

1 does not join a forum only to not forum...just like you didn't download GG to not use it.

I think it is you whom need to do the rethinking.... Again I'LL SAY THIS d*** FORUM IS DEAD AND IT IS NOT WORTH PAYING (NOT DONATING) FOR ACCESS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM if it's just gonna be "DOWNLOAD AND LEAVE" HOPEFULLY somehow you'll grew the I.Q. to understand where I'm coming from....

There is work to flip this site into something better...  And yes, the vip section isn't worth buying. And start having a better attitude, you'll never feel welcome anywhere if you are an asshole day 1. Instead of being a pos saying how bad the site is, provide some constructive feedback and thoughts to improve the place. Grow up, respect others and treat others how you want to be treated.

21 hours ago, NoFear said:

There is work to flip this site into something better...  And yes, the vip section isn't worth buying. And start having a better attitude, you'll never feel welcome anywhere if you are an ***** day 1. Instead of being a pos saying how bad the site is, provide some constructive feedback and thoughts to improve the place. Grow up, respect others and treat others how you want to be treated.

K, will take that into consideration.

But another stand point is i never said "You" "them" or "they" I said this "website". You two assumed I was talking about the people here.

If that's the case of your assumptions along with your agreement to my statement.

Then it's obvious to tell what you think about the "People" on this site.

Meanwhile....this is the most action this site will see other than Hentai going off on trolls about claiming They got banned.....

And besides that if i have to pay just to even take part in the actually community here then guess what? 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sinjay said:

K, will take that into consideration.

But another stand point is i never said "You" "them" or "they" I said this "website". You two assumed I was talking about the people here.

If that's the case of your assumptions along with your agreement to my statement.

Then it's obvious to tell what you think about the "People" on this site.

Meanwhile....this is the most action this site will see other than Hentai going off on trolls about claiming They got banned.....

And besides that if i have to pay just to even take part in the actually community here then guess what? 

Website doesn't build itself. Website doesn't run itself. Takes "you" "them" and "they" to create and run a site. You bitch about the site, you in directly bitch about the people they work together on this. "You" cook a meal and someone bitches how bad the food is and why would anyone come to pay for it. Get my point?