Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasperth

Need Hack for My cafe recipes and stories

Good and looked for a hack u scripts for the game my cafe recipes and stories but I did not find any would be so kind to create one for this game

I need a hack to level up fast and unlimited items are already gems and infinite gold but there are things we do not want enough with a hack to be able to have everything unlimited

• Similar Content

• By Abdelrahman787
      Hello guys 
      I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 
      Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

• By eXeXeX
      I cant find anything to hack this game on internet, cuz the name make search engine confused.
      Please someone help me:)
      Hackers the game
      com.tricksterarts.hackers
    • By GG_Gekagta_GG
      I went into the game, went to the map, found the value that I need, change everything works. left the map, went back, the address is different. can I change the address so that it changes the value forever? That is, when you switch to the map, the value has already been changed, although the address is already different.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      Я зашел в игру, зашел на карту, нашел значение которое мне надо, меняю все работает. вышел с карты, зашел снова, адресс уже другой. можно ли изменить адресс так, чтобы он менял значение навсегда? То есть при переходе на карту значение уже было изменено, хотя адресс уже другой.
    • By Anonymous246
      Game: panther online                  download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swiftappskom.pantheronline&hl=nl
      What hacks I want help with: I would like to get help with how to get immortality hacks in this game and how to get a no cooldown hack.
      Version: of the game: latest. Of GG: the one before the latest.
      Have I tried hacking this game: yes, but could only speedhack, I'm new to using Game Guardian and couldn't find any tutorials about this game.
      Thanks!

• By Slushballll
      So I've been trying to learn lua I just started today and I want some tips from you pro lua coders. If can send me some tutorial links or a good wiki link that would be great