jasperth

Need Hack for My cafe recipes and stories

Good and looked for a hack u scripts for the game my cafe recipes and stories but I did not find any would be so kind to create one for this game

I need a hack to level up fast and unlimited items are already gems and infinite gold but there are things we do not want enough with a hack to be able to have everything unlimited

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By V4cK
      Hi. when i search any value or ejecut script my game is crashed and says GAME DIED ERROR, im root,  the game is arena of valor
    • By Marc123Pro
      Hello everyone! 
      I want to hack the shooter Modern Strike Online, which is developed by Azur Interactive Games Limited. Before creating a LUA-Script, I want to search some values in the game. I'm using a non-rooted smartphone with 'Parallel Space'. I watched a few videos about how to search such 'unknown values' and how to modify them. So I think, I'm informed enough to hack this game. 
      First, I wanted to modify the gold and money values. I searched for the first value (369) and got about 5 million results. Then, I decreased the amount and after about 10 tries, I had 15 results, which couldn't be decreased anymore. 
      So, I wanted to modify the values, but nothing happened. I was also trying it with other stuff, such as the rounds in a weapon mag, but nothing worked. 
      I don't know what I made wrong but I couldn't modify any value. I would be very happy about help.

Thanks,
      Marc
      P.S.: I also tried some other games, but there, it also didn't work. 
    • By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated 
    • By Black_Cat
      Icant edit values in Bad region  my phone  samsung s8 rooted magisk exnyos chip itryed defrrent gg V still seem problem 
    • By MrRosel
      Please help me, I need to create a script below but don't know how. (Sorry if I don't write it correctly).