jasperth

Need Hack for My cafe recipes and stories

Good and looked for a hack u scripts for the game my cafe recipes and stories but I did not find any would be so kind to create one for this game

I need a hack to level up fast and unlimited items are already gems and infinite gold but there are things we do not want enough with a hack to be able to have everything unlimited

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated 
    • By Black_Cat
      Icant edit values in Bad region  my phone  samsung s8 rooted magisk exnyos chip itryed defrrent gg V still seem problem 
    • By MrRosel
      Please help me, I need to create a script below but don't know how. (Sorry if I don't write it correctly).

• By BlinDead
      If anyone knows how to hack the new version of grim, can you teach it to me? Just the thalers because every time I use it, it becomes negative value does anybody knows how to convert that to positive? I tried using gg but didn't know how to.
    • By YoloBro666
      Can someone decrypt a script for me plzz. I want to look into the codes to learn tysm.
      Bullet_ForceEngV1.8.lua

@TopGEOYT