Day R Survival Apocalypse Lone Survivor

Tatsuya91

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gm_shaber.dayr&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dday+r+survival+apocalypse+lone+survivor&pcampaignid=APPU_1_G0UpW7ryKYmYwgSKpJmABg

Request: CAPS/money or free shopping

Ver: 1.573

My experience;

So far I've managed to change the numbers of anything in my inventory. As long I have atleast 2 pieces of what I want to increase. Even freezing the values helps when it comes to massive crafting or travel without consuming any fuel. Even online. But couldn't buy for 1 cap vehicles or modify caps. My closest guess is modify the value of free caps for ads in the shop to get lots of caps by watching an ad... But I don't know how to do it.

Any help would be really appreciated

Solved.

Beware you'll get autoban and you lose the online feature. Idk if you lose it if you play online or if you hack in single player

I just searched in double for 20(the amount of caps you get per ad) and then I modify all 3600 results at once for any high value. Watch an ad. And voila! You earned a s*** tons of caps.

Side effects. Some stuff bugs due to the fact you changed many values. So either remove and revert after getting your caps or just restart the game. Since you modified the value 20. There's a huge chance that stacks of 20 materials in the world change to the amount of caps you earned. I.e you accidentally left a stack of 20firewood on the floor. Do your caps modification. Then that stack of 20 firewood becomes the amount of caps you just earned.

The server detects this huge change and will automatically ban you. Still don't know if they ban your phone or your Google play accounts. I tried login with a different y Google play account. And loaded my game. Still banned. Even with my new name. So most likely they refer as account is your login code.

Saving the exact address didn't help since its value changes. I found the exact address but it changes values when game resets. That's what I managed to get free shopping at cost of online feature

• 2 months later...

Trying to edit to dupe items...

Found value, but editing (and switching screens) doesn't work. Value is still the original one, picking or dropping items confirms me that's the right line, as its value changes accordingly. But still no clue how actully edit it.

am using a translation machine because I am not good at English.

I found a caps increasing cheet that also works with the latest vetaver

First I'll find pepsi
Please check the wiki where you have placed

If you drink one pepsi you get one caps
I will change this value

To check the data address of pepsi
Effect of thirsty-40
Search conditions for double (-40)

As the result is about 10, please change the number one by one and check it
(It is empirically the fourth from the back)

If you can change the number of thirsty in pepsi please copy that address

Next,from the address to a range of about 500 by range specification
I will search for the numerical value of (1) of caps that can be obtained with pepsi
(Please convert yourself because the address is a hexadecimal number)

For example

If the found address is B990FC2C

From B990FC2C
To B990FE20
Since only a few search results come out
It is successful if pepsi's caps change as one by one

Please change the numbers as you like after
Of course you can use it in a shop

If you can not do it please extend the search range a little more

On 6/21/2018 at 4:08 PM, Tatsuya91 said:

Solved.

Beware you'll get autoban and you lose the online feature. Idk if you lose it if you play online or if you hack in single player

I just searched in double for 20(the amount of caps you get per ad) and then I modify all 3600 results at once for any high value. Watch an ad. And voila! You earned a s*** tons of caps.

Side effects. Some stuff bugs due to the fact you changed many values. So either remove and revert after getting your caps or just restart the game. Since you modified the value 20. There's a huge chance that stacks of 20 materials in the world change to the amount of caps you earned. I.e you accidentally left a stack of 20firewood on the floor. Do your caps modification. Then that stack of 20 firewood becomes the amount of caps you just earned.

The server detects this huge change and will automatically ban you. Still don't know if they ban your phone or your Google play accounts. I tried login with a different y Google play account. And loaded my game. Still banned. Even with my new name. So most likely they refer as account is your login code.

Saving the exact address didn't help since its value changes. I found the exact address but it changes values when game resets. That's what I managed to get free shopping at cost of online feature

you looks like experienced cracker of this game, any luck with offline sandbox after latest update?

my phone is not rooted i have samsung s8 , latest version of game, i need some savegame with Bellaz around beggining of game. any help?

Thanks milion!

Archived