Mine Survival

Johnson_Johnson

Name of Game: Mine Survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WildSoda.MineSurvival
Version: 1.4.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins, Items, HP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, and i can't hack it... nothing happens when hacking Coins
Comments:

• 5 months later...

Lol here's a guide to dominate this game. Caution: if you hack this ,you will lose interest in it pretty quickly.

Steps:

Everything in region A. Select autopause before hacking.

A. Health

1. It's a float number. Search your health in float.

2. Get damaged by a creature. Search Decreased. Freeze that 1 value. Done. Now you won't even die to starvation/thirst.

B. Items and everything

1. First collect 2 or 3 items.

2. Put it on quick slots.

3. Exact Search (dword) what you have.

4. Split it. Now search what you have in quick slots. You will get 1 result. Change it to 10000.

5. Now split the same item again. Now you have 2 stacks of 5000 pieces.

6. Now you can build anything. So build a bank.

7. Now Goto buy, then search 1000
0 ( price of one Ruby ).you should get 20-30 results. Edit all values to 100 with increment 1.

8. Now buy 1 Ruby to see how much gold decreased in game. Say it decreased 105 in game. Then the address of 105 in GG is the right address. Now edit 105 to something negative. You will get a lot of gold.

C. Ruby and money in main menu

1. Go to money shop. Now search 50 in dword. You will get about 350< results. Now edit only 50 results at once or game will crash. edit values with increment 1.

2. Go to game and see if price of gold changed. If not then revert+remove 50 results and edit  the next 50.Repeat you find the right value.

3. After finding the right one edit it to something negative. Buy gold in shop.Ruby hacking done.

4. For hacking money, select start new game then you can buy nuclear,secret boxes etc there. Now select one of those. Now search the price in GG (search positive value). Then select another item. And search the new price. Repeat until 1 result.

5. Edit it to something negative. Buy. Done.

GG.

Screenshot_2018-12-05-20-18-58.png

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2018 at 12:26 AM, Amizz said:

Lol here's a guide to dominate this game. Caution: if you hack this ,you will lose interest in it pretty quickly.

Steps:

Everything in region A. Select autopause before hacking.

A. Health

1. It's a float number. Search your health in float.

2. Get damaged by a creature. Search Decreased. Freeze that 1 value. Done. Now you won't even die to starvation/thirst.

B. Items and everything

1. First collect 2 or 3 items.

2. Put it on quick slots.

3. Exact Search (dword) what you have.

4. Split it. Now search what you have in quick slots. You will get 1 result. Change it to 10000.

5. Now split the same item again. Now you have 2 stacks of 5000 pieces.

6. Now you can build anything. So build a bank.

7. Now Goto buy, then search 1000
0 ( price of one Ruby ).you should get 20-30 results. Edit all values to 100 with increment 1.

8. Now buy 1 Ruby to see how much gold decreased in game. Say it decreased 105 in game. Then the address of 105 in GG is the right address. Now edit 105 to something negative. You will get a lot of gold.

C. Ruby and money in main menu

1. Go to money shop. Now search 50 in dword. You will get about 350< results. Now edit only 50 results at once or game will crash. edit values with increment 1.

2. Go to game and see if price of gold changed. If not then revert+remove 50 results and edit  the next 50.Repeat you find the right value.

3. After finding the right one edit it to something negative. Buy gold in shop.Ruby hacking done.

4. For hacking money, select start new game then you can buy nuclear,secret boxes etc there. Now select one of those. Now search the price in GG (search positive value). Then select another item. And search the new price. Repeat until 1 result.

5. Edit it to something negative. Buy. Done.

GG.

Screenshot_2018-12-05-20-18-58.png

Gee thank you. But my health usually not working. So first it is working then it becomes normal so i die right at the time.

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2018 at 12:08 PM, Johnson_Johnson said:

Name of Game: Mine Survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WildSoda.MineSurvival
Version: 1.4.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins, Items, HP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, and i can't hack it... nothing happens when hacking Coins
Comments:

i done hack it...hp&speed it faster than diamond boots 😉

Archived