Gamecheetah.org looking for the writers

pajser

Hi guys, 

first of all, I'm sorry if this kind of post is against forum rules. 

Site Gamecheetah.org is looking for the new writers. 

We need articles about cheating specific mobile games, or general tutorials about hacking/cheating games. 
Articles have to be 300+ words, unique contest (not published on other sites), preferable tutorials with pictures. Half of the article can be info about the game, copied from Google Play or official site. 

If you are English speaker, familiar with cheating games, feel free to check the site and see if you can make this kind of content.
If you are interested, feel free to message me back, or send mail at [email protected]

Price per article is 4$ for Android tutorials, 5$ for iOS. Paid over PayPal + bonus if your article become popular. 

Best regards. 

Almost everything (as I know) is leeched from other places, GameGuardian forums, AndroidRepublic, Youtube and such. 
I remove it if is obviously copy/paste from other place, but if someone make text tutorial from someones video or forum post, I'll accept it. 

Archived