Bloons TD6 Request

real_potato

2 hours ago, Maochi said:

example i have 330 monkey money, i search this value for double? float or Dword? encryted check or uncheck? what is it ? can you tell me how to steps? thankyou advance.

You search it for float, and you don't need encrypted. First you search 330 then spend some of it or gain with achievements and search for that value. You should be left with like 2 values and just change them to whatever you like, and restart the game (i don't know why restart it just works). 

6 hours ago, Tosiitii said:

You search it for float, and you don't need encrypted. First you search 330 then spend some of it or gain with achievements and search for that value. You should be left with like 2 values and just change them to whatever you like, and restart the game (i don't know why restart it just works). 

Could you make a video?
Also, could you help me with Monkey Knowledge?

i searched, the value of my monkey money, then the value appear. they are many address. then i spend some of my money, then search the value. no result of the value appear. i'll try the gaining of my achievements. still nothing. hopeless to me. anyway thankyou.

10 hours ago, Tosiitii said:

i think that the only thing we need is knowledge hack, since these points are not refundable and i think that you canno have all of them.

ingame cash money do not need to be hacked because you can hack VERY easly the prices for powerups editing them to -1 by group searching their prices ( 100;100;70;50;200;50;50;25;50;25;50 ) in gameguardian.

evry tower skills can be hacked the same way by groupsearching the required xp to unlock.

ingame coins can be hacked using the crate glitch (which was FIXED in version 1.6)

i tried to hack knowledge and i failed. i have found the memory address (there are two) but when i change them in gameguardian, they imediately change back to the value they were...

The monkey money can come in handy, in the mode unpoppeble you only have 1 live. When you lose that live you get the oppertunity to revive tourself for 100 monkey money. Thats the only thing you can do with monkey money on its own as far the game is made.

6 hours ago, plants said:

i think that the only thing we need is knowledge hack, since these points are not refundable and i think that you canno have all of them.

ingame cash money do not need to be hacked because you can hack VERY easly the prices for powerups editing them to -1 by group searching their prices ( 100;100;70;50;200;50;50;25;50;25;50 ) in gameguardian.

evry tower skills can be hacked the same way by groupsearching the required xp to unlock.

ingame coins can be hacked using the crate glitch (which was FIXED in version 1.6)

i tried to hack knowledge and i failed. i have found the memory address (there are two) but when i change them in gameguardian, they imediately change back to the value they were...

Maybe we can hack knowledge by searching 1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1

Lol probably not but who knows. 

On 6/20/2018 at 11:05 AM, Tosiitii said:

Do you mean Double? Because I've tried all three and the only time I've come across two final values was when I searched in double, also I tried modifying the values and restarting my game, it did nothing. Do I go to the address and change it there?

19 hours ago, iRush said:

Do you mean Double? Because I've tried all three and the only time I've come across two final values was when I searched in double, also I tried modifying the values and restarting my game, it did nothing. Do I go to the address and change it there?

I did the money in float it didn't work in double for me. Maybe try freezing it when changing it.

Okay, let me see if I can clarify... Did you search and locate the values with Double, but then change the Float values at the address?

That's the only way I can see to locate the Monkey Money.  I can not locate the values directly when searching with Float, only when searching with Double.

Also, unfortunately, the game is forcing the updates now to even play.

10 minutes ago, Tosiitii said:

Because of the new update, it erased all of my data and will do everything from the start. And after I do I will post everything that I've managed to hack.

Woah!  That's not Kool!  Anyone else have this problem?