Bloons TD6 Request

real_potato

14 hours ago, RickSanchez6969 said:

I apologise everyone, I'm still in the process of moving to a new home, and unfortunately/fortunately my BTD6 data needed to be deleted (backup your data if you do mod, it has happened twice where it was stuck on the loading screen indefinitely). But I promise you guys that I'll get these videos up for you guys, I'm happy to actually contribute to Game guardian modding this time.

Also Lucky Patcher doesn't work so you can't just buy double cash mode, I'm sure there's a work around for that though, maybe save data modding via hex editing, but I don't dabble with it though.

Anxiously waiting... ???????

For in game cash you can just place a dart monkey search for float and the cost of it (it varies with the game modes)  then upgrade one of the paths and add that value to the price you bought it for then search for that value, you should be left with one value and change that to some high number, then you can go to that dart monkey and just sell it and you have all the money

Hey all, i got the monkey cash working in my game. Im not sure how i did it. I firstly searched up the value of my monkey money in double. Then when i got only 1 or 2 searches left i changed the encrypted values of them. Then my game crashed and when i logged back on i had unlimeted money. After this i tried it again but without succes. I hope this maybe helped. Also, i tried to hack the monkey knowlegde points. I did the same as what i explained earlier but this time my experience, monkey money and monkey knowledge kept changing really fast between -1012837 something and 91727636 or so. I was able to spent all the monkey knowledge i wanted but when i logged back on, the points were gone but i still had the points which i spent. This is all i got so far. 

Ps.

I changed the values of the encypted ones in dword, double and float.

15293606580011384198608.thumb.jpg.bd90844e4ce2d61f5373d13f84c2a63c.jpg

Edited by SkayMi

10 hours ago, Tosiitii said:

For in game cash you can just place a dart monkey search for float and the cost of it (it varies with the game modes)  then upgrade one of the paths and add that value to the price you bought it for then search for that value, you should be left with one value and change that to some high number, then you can go to that dart monkey and just sell it and you have all the money

Thanks it works like a charm! How did you figure that one out? Do you know how to edit monkey monkey or knowledge points ?

10 hours ago, SkayMi said:

Hey all, i got the monkey cash working in my game. Im not sure how i did it. I firstly searched up the value of my monkey money in double. Then when i got only 1 or 2 searches left i changed the encrypted values of them. Then my game crashed and when i logged back on i had unlimeted money.

You're edited wrong search, so game crashed.

10 hours ago, SkayMi said:

After this i tried it again but without succes.

Amount of monkey money wasn't change until you're restart the game.

Also... If someone needs help with hack, i make these videos:

Edited by NaN_tonium
Videos

1 hour ago, Noirdua said:

Thanks it works like a charm! How did you figure that one out? Do you know how to edit monkey monkey or knowledge points ?

It worked with btd5 and battles so i figured it did the same for btd6 and other people already posted on monkey money.

NaN_Tonium,

Nice. I figured the xp and the power ups out. But how did you got your monkey money? Since you also have a lot. What did you change in order to change it to 217173738 or so? And were you able to hack the monkey knowledge points? 

Btw, nice you made these video's im sure it will help people a lot.

5 hours ago, SkayMi said:

But how did you got your monkey money? Since you also have a lot.

Edited value of monkey money amount. Dword, Float and Double, and i've resart game and profit, 2000kk+ monkey money gold! ?

58 minutes ago, SkayMi said:

Aight nice, you changed them all to the same un-encrypted value or just changed them all randomly?

To same un-encrypted value.
P.S. I forgot, Dword, Float and Double encrypted.

Okay, how do you know the key? Like how do you know when you change the encrypted dword, float and double, that they all have the same unencrypted value? Cuz dword is something like 1,283,736 and double is 3.72727e205 and float something like 5.436. How do you know what to change them too in order to make them all the same? 

I still wanna find out how i accidentily hacked my monkey money lol. And sorry for my broke english.

2 hours ago, SkayMi said:

Okay, how do you know the key? Like how do you know when you change the encrypted dword, float and double, that they all have the same unencrypted value? Cuz dword is something like 1,283,736 and double is 3.72727e205 and float something like 5.436. How do you know what to change them too in order to make them all the same? 

I've just changed them all to 2111111111 and resart game, and i got money :V
If doesn't work change them, spend/get few monkey money and restart

example i have 330 monkey money, i search this value for double? float or Dword? encryted check or uncheck? what is it ? can you tell me how to steps? thankyou advance.