hello guys i want help with this problem

tero8271

Question

6 answers to this question

try downloading on different browser instead of g.chrome. translate the page if you dont understand the language couz that might be a problem if you dont know what you really are downloading. sometimes also ads downloads also prevent you from downloading the real file that you want be careful with that. i hope this advice will help you download what you want. gl ?

1 minute ago, absolutenothing said:

try downloading on different browser instead of g.chrome. translate the page if you dont understand the language couz that might be a problem if you dont know what you really are downloading. sometimes also ads downloads also prevent you from downloading the real file that you want be careful with that. i hope this advice will help you download what you want. gl ?

i try that bro but same ?

thank you any way ?

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

@tero8271 This is the problem of your browser, the site from where you download it, and so on.

Open the file in a text editor and see what's inside. If this is an HTML page, then you have problems downloading.

yes bro i download opera mini and now the file has been downloaded thanks guys very big thanks ???❤️❤️❤️

Archived