Important Suggestion about ONLINE GAMES

Please Be Advice for all GAME GUARDIAN DEVELOPER and user around the World. 

I am kindly asking for STOP USING and or developing GAME GUARDIAN for CHEATING online games, specially the game i love so much, PUBG MOBILE or any other online games on the Internet. 

This Apps really destroy Fair Play and annoying among all other player around the Globe. I am sure, all real player agree with me.

THE POINT IS, DONT USE GAME GUARDIAN or any other apps to CHEAT ALL ONLINE GAMES that interact with any others players around the globe. Like PUBG Mobile for example.

You can CHEAT OFFLINE GAMES instead. Like candy crush, angry bird, or any other OFFLINE GAMES, there many on the play store.. 

Please give me your feed back.

I am waiting developer feed back. 

Many thanks before.

Regard, LixAyu1. 

• Administrators

Yes, it's not fair. GG is developed for hacking offline games. But you can not stop using it in online games.

It's a tool, like a knife. The knife is made to cut bread, but you can cut them people. There is no way to stop this.

That's why you must use your brain wisely to use this apps only on offline games. And keep the fair play in online games. 

But you do cheating in online games only if you are the MOST STUPID PEOPLE in the WORLD who can't do anything without being cheating.

What are you doing and how is you doing is matter, that's make a real gentleman or a coward. 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, LixAyu1 said:

That's why you must use your brain wisely to use this apps only on offline games. And keep the fair play in online games. 

But you do cheating in online games only if you are the MOST STUPID PEOPLE in the WORLD who can't do anything without being cheating.

What are you doing and how is you doing is matter, that's make a real gentleman or a coward. 

Fyi, pubg detects gg immediately on use and sends data. In time, most will realize ban is inevitable. You still can't stop mods. Do your part to keep fair online play, screen caps, recordings and report users.

• 3 months later...
On 6/4/2018 at 5:41 PM, Enyby said:

Yes, it's not fair. GG is developed for hacking offline games. But you can not stop using it in online games.

It's a tool, like a knife. The knife is made to cut bread, but you can cut them people. There is no way to stop this.

I agree ???

i love GG

Archived