Hogwarts mystery

Heyooooo

Question

12 answers to this question

• Moderators

Find the dword value, goto address. Pause game with gg. Edit dword to qty you want, let's say 123456.

Then go 4 lines below and edit that value to 123456x8.

@NoFear Hi, so I heard that we can't use gems hack (free method) anymore because the game was patched. I've been trying speed hack but my emulator just freeze. I wonder if there is any solution for me? Thank you so much

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, chiastic said:

@NoFear Hi, so I heard that we can't use gems hack (free method) anymore because the game was patched. I've been trying speed hack but my emulator just freeze. I wonder if there is any solution for me? Thank you so much

Don't think that's true. Unless it wasn't an update with apk. I have hacked with latest apk.

I have a much easier method I need to create a guide for though.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, chiastic said:

@NoFear Have you tried with Friendship level and house points? It will be really useful if that is possible

No more free hacks and guides from me. Good luck.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Wait, what happened?

Takes 1 to ruin it for all of you. You can thank him for the dishonesty and rudeness, for I no longer trust anyone. You want something privately hacked that will never be released. Pay me for private unreleased hacks. The right price, means it's yours and I will not have it for another person, for you'll be the only person to know method. What you do with it, I don't care, because you paid for it. It's my new policy. Good luck, learn from everything I've shared up until today. 

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

Takes 1 to ruin it for all of you. You can thank him for the dishonesty and rudeness, for I no longer trust anyone. You want something privately hacked that will never be released. Pay me for private unreleased hacks. The right price, means it's yours and I will not have it for another person, for you'll be the only person to know method. What you do with it, I don't care, because you paid for it. It's my new policy. Good luck, learn from everything I've shared up until today. 

Well, I guess my luck ends here

Just wanna say good luck and thank you for what you did ?

Edited by chiastic

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

God dammit. Really...I read the comments on the thread Enyby posted and I see now. Yes, it is your decision and I can't really change it. Sad that it took one rotten a** apple to spoil the whole basket.  Very well, I will contact you for any further assistance if need be.