multichoice problem

I will lising to your advice and wil tomorrow buy the 4 editions if this realy would help me understanding Lua better, thanks a lot for your help and may you see me again in future but better.

3 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I will lising to your advice and wil tomorrow buy the 4 editions if this realy would help me understanding Lua better, thanks a lot for your help and may you see me again in future but better.

You don't really need to buy anything in order to learn programming. There is no problem if you want to and prefer it. I just try to tell you that internet is full of any kind of information, so it may be reasonable to google what you need at first. Good luck with learning, by the way ?

3 minutes ago, CmP said:

You don't really need to buy anything in order to learn programming. There is no problem if you want to and prefer it. I just try to tell you that internet is full of any kind of information, so it may be reasonable to google what you need at first. Good luck with learning, by the way ?

well first things first exctualy following t eh full lua curses on the lua.org site, I only whent there when I needed it. + I download lua on my computer for testing it out. seems interesting to dig in..

• Administrators

This is your decision, but I would start with the first edition, which is available for free. It would be enough. The fourth edition will not give you something that the first will not give.

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

This is your decision, but I would start with the first edition, which is available for free. It would be enough. The fourth edition will not give you something that the first will not give.

alright, good to know. I will take my time in studieng this, I have nothing to do anyway.  in mean whyle I can test the stuff out in my scripts :)

but since I notice that you already eaded those 4 books ENBY, is there any previous programming experience needed inorder to understand those books? or researching is more then enough inorder to understand those books? in my case I do not have any previous programming experience or whatsoever.

• Administrators

I did not read them. Therefore, I can not say anything specific. But in any case, you have the Internet. It's enough to learn anything, there would be a desire and effort.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Enyby said:

I did not read them. Therefore, I can not say anything specific. But in any case, you have the Internet. It's enough to learn anything, there would be a desire and effort.

indeed you right, in mean whyle I ectualy changed my script a bit. :)

my main menu is a gg.choice.

there for examble 5 hacks on that menu, you can select on the desired address, and there it has a multichoice, to ON/OFF the hack (in one function) + a return to go back to the main menu, and below that even all the hacks that were in the main menu, you can simply go to any hack and select and it will activate to :)

+ the menu will hide properly. if you want to see or see video...I did it on guns kaboom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKX80tA9GOg

there you see my script in action.

function START()

menu = gg.choice({'Wall Shoot','Underground','Fly hack(ban)','EXIT'},nil,'Select Cheat')

if menu == 1 then 
 wallshoot() 
end

if menu == 2 then
 underground() 
 end
if menu == 3 then
 flyhk() 
 end

if menu == 4 then
 os.exit() 
 end
if menu == nil then 
noselect() 
end
menuk =-1
end

function wallshoot()

wall = gg.multiChoice({'Activate/Deactivate','BACK','=> goto Underground','==> goto Fly Hack'},nil,'ON /OFF wallshoot')

if wall == nil then noselect()
else
if wall[2] == true then 
 START() 
else
if wall[3] == true then
 underground()
end

if wall[4] == true then 
 flyhk()
 end

if wall[1] == true then 
 wallshootON() 
else
 wallshootOFF() 
 end

end
 end
end

its kind of easy for me now because now not all hacks will automaticly activate or deactivate, now you have to tab on 1 of those menus to extualy activate or deactivate the hack ;)

when you have time, try to give you opinion on this..

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, Enyby said:

If it work then good. My congrulations. I do not have time to analyze and make advices for code of the each user of the gg.

I need to upload a script for 2 games but I`m not able to upload them with the "lua download"...I always do it like that nromaly, but this time there is no option like that. and I don`t want to use the  "create a content" unless there was no other way. is this normal?

• Administrators

Reload page. All must work as before. Each script you need upload separately if it is different scripts. If it is two parts of one you must upload it as single lua script with two files.

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

Reload page. All must work as before. Each script you need upload separately if it is different scripts. If it is two parts of one you must upload it as single lua script with two files.

I did, and it is diffren script, but normaly there is that option that you can upload lua files image.thumb.png.8a2e4785789e82932014dc4a19142262.png