Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

• Moderators

Currency will be very tough.... Not saying impossible.

Races have "goals" each goal has a unique id. Potentially, if done right, can complete goals from other races. I haven't had success with it yet. So same concept, you take a race that last less than 30sec, find reward system linked to a level with highest payout, then just play level repeatedly. This is the method I am thinking of trying.

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Races have "goals" each goal has a unique id. Potentially, if done right, can complete goals from other races. I haven't had success with it yet. So same concept, you take a race that last less than 30sec, find reward system linked to a level with highest payout, then just play level repeatedly. This is the method I am thinking of trying.

Hmm I see, well I'll try as soon as the game will be available on my phone, because downloaded apk doesn't help at all ?‍♂️I'll keep an eye out on this thread

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

How would I go about hacking the nitro?

I try the fuzzy search but it's useless

2 hours ago, DudeEdward said:

I don't think coins hack possible since its fully server side game. All we can do is change the speed of cars so that the farming will be easy.

Hope you guys find something useful.

How do you know it's fully serve sided?

17 minutes ago, DudeEdward said:

Bcz it synchronize every changes you even made in settings like steering sensitivity and also you cant click any next button without network connection.

Hmmm a solution would be to edit the packets sent to the server but that's a ton of work

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

How would you edit the packets?

It's possible but I do the exact method

A handful if ppl were able to hack through the most difficult anti cheat called was A vie packet sniffing 

You can read more about that on UC Forums

On 7/27/2018 at 3:15 AM, NoFear said:

i'm trying to find a way to open free packs and get a premium pack results instead
it should be around the same idea of changing the race winnings id

• Moderators

So I'm trying to figure it a script search method to work for every car. Right now I only know values for the cars I have.

Also, upon joining a club, I've realized I need to do things very differently now or else you earn 0 pts for club.

So, it's not that I'm holding out, I am still don't much testing and simplifying as I can.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Emir1994 said:

We believe in youn and your skills,  we know that u will hack it eventually. 

Hat @NoFear

I'm hacking it. Basically car isn't effected by any drag and nitro meter instant fill (instead of getting like 3% nitro for stunt or collect nitro bottle for 20%, everything is 100%.