Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Amal77 said:

It is up to the hacker if he wanted to charge or not. It is not an easy work to hack certain game.

This unlimited nitro and speed hack are actually VERY USEFUL for this game.

You can get alot of rewards by winning most of the events.

Exactly.

And considering the only mod is ios unlimited nitro BUT you cannot earn rep for your club, makes this that much better.

And I spent I'm guessing 20+ hrs searching and finding what works. And I'm still trying to find faster better methods.

10 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

I completely understand this, but still, there WILL be more overtime, maybe one, maybe a hundred, but this game will be eventually full of hackers and none of these paying people will guarantee you that they won't post it anywhere online. I experienced exact same thing on one unnamed Dark Orbit bot which features one paid thing on one Discord just to scame people, while it was free on the second.. I mean I don't see the point of charging money for something like this and as I said, I don't mind paying for someone's work, I paid a lot to many people who made bots / hacks for other games, just don't have money atm for this little thing ?‍♂️

I don't remember talking to you / asking about your opinion, please keep it to yourself, thx

I don't remember anyone asking your opinion either.

3 minutes ago, Amal77 said:

It is up to the hacker if he wanted to charge or not. It is not an easy work to hack certain game.

This unlimited nitro and speed hack are actually VERY USEFUL for this game.

You can get alot of rewards by winning most of the events.

Every hack is useful, it's that's why they are made ?‍♂️ but it's totally not worthy paying to someone else for this, it's not currency hack and not gonna earn everything in a sec. still have to play every race manually ?‍♂️it's my opinion so

28 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

yup, ppl's hardwork for a small price is too expensive for cheapskate like you. so your then is July 3 2018, now is today and tomorrow you will be gone? dont use such word when your account is less den a month old buddy. 

Appreciate ppl's hardwork, if you can't afford learn to get a job or learn to hack your own. 

Bro As Everyone Know This Is Hack...

And I respect For Their Hard work Dedications..But If You Need Results Of Hardwork Dedications ...Than Go on Right Place Where Company Can Effort You...Not Here

1 minute ago, Kruvcraft said:

I don't remember anyone asking your opinion either.

But I remember that freedom of speech exist and if you don't like it, there is a button for it ? I don't really care what some ***** on the net has to say

Just now, NoFear said:

[email protected] is my PayPal.

I can do a video demo of am earlier script if you want.

Haha, I was actually thinking of a Paypal button in your profile (I don't know if that is possible or not) which is why I got confused.

Also no need to make a video. Just a simple list here using text will be fine. I believe you enough to know you won't be faking stuff. 5 $ is just fine.

is there anyway I can contact you besides in this forum @NoFear

He is also in Sbenny forums and also I guess you can contact him directly via his Gmail link he posted above.

If you remember freedom of speech, then why did you say that ?

19 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

Я полностью понимаю это, но все же, будет больше сверхурочной работы, может быть, одна, может быть, сотня, но эта игра будет в конечном итоге наполнена хакерами, и никто из этих платящих людей не гарантирует, что они не будут публиковать ее в любом месте в Интернете. Я испытал то же самое на одном неназванном боте Dark Orbit, который имеет одну заплаченную вещь на одном Discord, чтобы просто напугать людей, в то время как он был свободен во втором. Я имею в виду, что я не вижу смысла взимать деньги за что-то вроде этого и как я уже сказал, я не против платить за чью-то работу, я много заплатил многим людям, которые делали боты / хаки для других игр, просто нет денег на эту мелочь?♂️

Я не помню, чтобы разговаривал с вами / спрашивал о вашем мнении, пожалуйста, держите его в себе, THX

3 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

Every hack is useful, it's that's why they are made ?‍♂️ but it's totally not worthy paying to someone else for this, it's not currency hack and not gonna earn everything in a sec. still have to play every race manually ?‍♂️it's my opinion so

You don't get my point. Yes, every hack is useful, but this hack is worth it for a few dollars.

Nowadays AAA mobile games are not easy to hack coz most of them sync back to their servers.

It is actually people like you that made hackers keep their hack to themselves. Coz you don't appreciate the hackers hardwork.

I myself sometime hack a game and keep it to myself to avoid people like you. Once i'm bored with the game, then I will share.

8 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

8 minutes ago, ObiiAhmad said:

Bro As Everyone Know This Is Hack...

And I respect For Their Hard work Dedications..But If You Need Results Of Hardwork Dedications ...Than Go on Right Place Where Company Can Effort You...Not Here

sure, thats where people start doing more expensive mods or hacks.

8 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

so you just smack yourself by saying, it's your opinion but everyone have to listen to you. anyway, you and obiiadmad are what is wrong with this world.

if you are so up tight about paying for something that people made using their time and knowledge, try getting handout in a park or something with a cup or a cap, it's free money