Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

29 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You are able to search and edit with gg within virtual xposed? Maybe test script with another game on virtual xposed. If works, shouldn't be a problem.

yes im able to search with GG and edit the values @NoFear how much time it will take for you to send me the script once i made the payment ?

15 minutes ago, ObiiAhmad said:

Ohh So Finally Price Came...

Is This Game Guardian For Entertainment ...Or Any Buying Selling Project Work...

Game Guardian Is Trusted For Me Then,Now,Forever  ..But Today Price is For Asphalt 9 Script..Unbelievable..

yup, ppl's hardwork for a small price is too expensive for cheapskate like you. so your then is July 3 2018, now is today and tomorrow you will be gone? dont use such word when your account is less den a month old buddy. 

Appreciate ppl's hardwork, if you can't afford learn to get a job or learn to hack your own. 

2 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

yup, ppl's hardwork for a small price is too expensive for cheapskate like you. so your then is July 3 2018, now is today and tomorrow you will be gone? dont use such word when your account is less den a month old buddy. 

Appreciate ppl's hardwork, if you can't afford learn to get a job or learn to hack your own. 

This is actually bullshti argument but whatever, if you didn't notice, he made the acc just to comment on this, I wouldn't have this acc myself if there wasn't paid "hacks" ... Every mobile hack / script was free to download ..I had no problems with it for 2 years and now suddenly paying for couple of ideas and lines of code is a bit much .. Asking money for hacking in this game is same as paying for tokens / packs.. If it was a hack for currency, then I would completely understand that but it's just "unlimited" nitro, it's a bit unfair when only paying people can cheat in the game also not everyone is interested in learning the hacking logic or can work (either is too young, or any other reason ?‍♂️)

for the first "hack" ever for this game it's kinda bit too much asking for money, when I don't even know if it's working or if I'm not gonna get banned ?
These minor scripts should be always free , or maybe ask for donation but not make it paid like it's some AAA stuff

3 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

This is actually bullshti argument but whatever, if you didn't notice, he made the acc just to comment on this, I wouldn't have this acc myself if there wasn't paid "hacks" ... Every mobile hack / script was free to download ..I had no problems with it for 2 years and now suddenly paying for couple of ideas and lines of code is a bit much .. Asking money for hacking in this game is same as paying for tokens / packs.. If it was a hack for currency, then I would completely understand that but it's just "unlimited" nitro, it's a bit unfair when only paying people can cheat in the game also not everyone is interested in learning the hacking logic or can work (either is too young, or any other reason ?‍♂️)

for the first "hack" ever for this game it's kinda bit too much asking for money, when I don't even know if it's working or if I'm not gonna get banned ?
These minor scripts should be always free , or maybe ask for donation but not make it paid like it's some AAA stuff

He asked for 5$

Jesus Christ ppl chill

2 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

learn to read, it's stated clearly it's more than the nitro trick. Clearly you didn't notice he made the account on the 3rd of July. again, you didn't read. Yes other hacker will potentially release their hack for free, if so, you can download them. 
Anyway, its afree market, you can't decide what is free or whats not when it's not your content. People pay what they think it's right, if you can't agree, don't buy it. no one force a gun on your head to pay for it.

1 minute ago, Roverturbo said:

He asked for 5$

Jesus Christ ppl chill

I'm not gonna explain here my reasons why I can't pay for some virtual thing ... you either understand it or not ..

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

Then maybe I won't release? It's not about $. It's about limiting the number of people using it and attempt to prevent it leaking to the mass public. Yes, scripts are typically free. But the ability to beat levels with a car 2,000 rp below requirement is like getting extra credits. You don't spend them on early upgrades and can bank a lot until later in the game. Think of this script as more if a limited release. You won't be competing against 50000 other users cheating. Instead, only worry about 50-100 users...

1 minute ago, zetagrim said:

learn to read, it's stated clearly it's more than the nitro trick. Clearly you didn't notice he made the account on the 3rd of July. again, you didn't read. Yes other hacker will potentially release their hack for free, if so, you can download them. 
Anyway, its afree market, you can't decide what is free or whats not when it's not your content. People pay what they think it's right, if you can't agree, don't buy it. no one force a gun on your head to pay for it.

Where is it said that hacks made through GG should be paid ? ?

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Then maybe I won't release? It's not about $. It's about limiting the number of people using it and attempt to prevent it leaking to the mass public. Yes, scripts are typically free. But the ability to beat levels with a car 2,000 rp below requirement is like getting extra credits. You don't spend them on early upgrades and can bank a lot until later in the game. Think of this script as more if a limited release. You won't be competing against 50000 other users cheating. Instead, only worry about 50-100 users...

I completely understand this, but still, there WILL be more overtime, maybe one, maybe a hundred, but this game will be eventually full of hackers and none of these paying people will guarantee you that they won't post it anywhere online. I experienced exact same thing on one unnamed Dark Orbit bot which features one paid thing on one Discord just to scame people, while it was free on the second.. I mean I don't see the point of charging money for something like this and as I said, I don't mind paying for someone's work, I paid a lot to many people who made bots / hacks for other games, just don't have money atm for this little thing ?‍♂️

No1 is forcing you to buy anything

If You don't like something then don't buy it

End of the f line

I don't remember talking to you / asking about your opinion, please keep it to yourself, thx

It is up to the hacker if he wanted to charge or not. It is not an easy work to hack certain game.

This unlimited nitro and speed hack are actually VERY USEFUL for this game.

You can get alot of rewards by winning most of the events.

PS, I have spent money on this game and didn't cheat, so I know why this hack will be useful for those who don't want to spend much. 

Edited by Amal77

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

When script is ready, I'll private message you and the other users. I'll also try to have a video and very short write up. Basically you guys will have it before I get more details done for it

Where's your Paypal link though? Also just out of curiosity, what kind of features will your script contain?