Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Trying to think about it. Might give users 3 choices. Pay me direct, Donate to this forum or donate to Sbenny.com

Would becoming a VIP be enough ?as in supporting the website

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Trying to think about it. Might give users 3 choices. Pay me direct, Donate to this forum or donate to Sbenny.com

Edit: What's VIP cost on this forum?

Argh, rip then, gotta play legit ? ?‍♂️

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Haha, thank you.

Yes, that will count. Was thinking $5 gets the script via paypal, 3month VIP here or @ sbenny.com 3000 sbcash or vip. Think that makes it possible for users to support the forums of choice or donate to me.

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Haha, thank you.

Yes, that will count. Was thinking $5 gets the script via paypal, 3month VIP here or @ sbenny.com 3000 sbcash or vip. Think that makes it possible for users to support the forums of choice or donate to me.

Done ?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Haha, thank you.

im willing to send you 5 euros through paypal @NoFear

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, lindi000 said:

im willing to send you 5 euros through paypal @NoFear

[email protected]

When script is ready, I'll private message you and the other users. I'll also try to have a video and very short write up. Basically you guys will have it before I get more details done for it

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

[email protected]

When script is ready, I'll private message you and the other users. I'll also try to have a video and very short write up. Basically you guys will have it before I get more details done for it

just a qustion before i pay you my phone is not rooted but im using virtual xsposed with game guardian will this script work with virtual xposed ? @NoFear

Edited by lindi000

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, lindi000 said:

just a qustion before i pay you my phone is not rooted but im using virtual xsposed with game guardian will this script work with virtual xposed ? @NoFear

You are able to search and edit with gg within virtual xposed? Maybe test script with another game on virtual xposed. If works, shouldn't be a problem.

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Вы можете искать и редактировать с помощью gg в виртуальном xposed? Может быть, тестовый скрипт с другой игрой на виртуальном xposed. Если работает, не должно быть проблемой.

and how do we get the script ?