Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

36 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not true.... I've successfully hacked it AND mine still earns rep for club. iOS you don't earn rep with mod.

2 hours ago, lindi000 said:

lol apple fanboys already hacked this game while android users are sleeping smh

Yeah it's because they only have the modded IPA file ? Ofc it doesn't earn club points, the game knows that something is not right, while NoFear did something on the server (I'm guessing) so ..

It would be fantastic to get my hands on it, but money is the issue right for real for me

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

That's why I am tempted to not share the hack with mass public.... Can cheat and earn points for club. I agree, club is a huge aspect in unlocking content. Without it, very very very long grind or pay.

EDIT: Not sure if VIP. Or just small donation gets you script or how I'll do it. 

you mean becoming vip in this website?

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, levelcap said:

you mean becoming vip in this website?

Not sure...

I'm still testing this and and Script is having lots of thought put into it. Simplicity + customization.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not sure...

I'm still testing this and and Script is having lots of thought put into it. Simplicity + customization.

Give it us two for free haha ? for "testing purposes" kappa

• Moderators
Just now, mrtomiSK said:

Give it us two for free haha ? for "testing purposes" kappa

Actually would consider for those with MANY cars unlocked if I can't find a different search method...

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Actually would consider for those with MANY cars unlocked if I can't find a different search method...

let me know when you upload it to the vip section so i can upgrade my account ?

1 hour ago, DudeEdward said:

@NoFear if you're gonna share the script in VIP section than let me know I will upgrade my account to VIP as well.

it's clear now

everyone wanna upgrade to VIP thanks to a moderator's efforts 

@NoFear you gotta give yourself credit!

Edited by levelcap