Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

So I'm trying to figure it a script search method to work for every car. Right now I only know values for the cars I have.

Also, upon joining a club, I've realized I need to do things very differently now or else you earn 0 pts for club.

So, it's not that I'm holding out, I am still don't much testing and simplifying as I can.

Nice dude ! Just chill, it's not like the game is about to end ? It's just came out, so it's totally fine, I can wait but I feel like creds at least will be very nice feature when hackable later (A,S classes)

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ov3rLorD_FAC said:

NoFear, i have a question for u ?

Did gameloft patch the speed limit hack or is it still in effect ?

Don't think so... Car has 0 drag and nitro stays full pretty much.

Trying to find a simple 1 search that works.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Emir1994 said:

I'm wondering if that hack will be for public or just VIP??

Not sure....  Think the only mod that exist is ios. And I'm curious if the mod prevents users from earning points for club. If so, makes what I have that more valuable...

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

So I'm trying to figure it a script search method to work for every car. Right now I only know values for the cars I have.

Also, upon joining a club, I've realized I need to do things very differently now or else you earn 0 pts for club.

So, it's not that I'm holding out, I am still don't much testing and simplifying as I can.

No need to hurry man. Also is a club that important? If we do get 0 points or whatnot, what is the issue here?

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not sure....  Think the only mod that exist is ios. And I'm curious if the mod prevents users from earning points for club. If so, makes what I have that more valuable...

If you talking about that modded IPA file from iOS Gods then yes, you can't earn points with it

Club is the most important thing I would say, you're part of a community where you are earning points and so, many prizes, the more points, the better the prize and if the leader sees you inactive or with 0 points, he's gonna kick you out, that's usual procedure ?

10 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

No need to hurry man. Also is a club that important? If we do get 0 points or whatnot, what is the issue here?

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

If you talking about that modded IPA file from iOS Gods then yes, you can't earn points with it

Club is the most important thing I would say, you're part of a community where you are earning points and so, many prizes, the more points, the better the prize and if the leader sees you inactive or with 0 points, he's gonna kick you out, that's usual procedure ?

That's why I am tempted to not share the hack with mass public.... Can cheat and earn points for club. I agree, club is a huge aspect in unlocking content. Without it, very very very long grind or pay.

EDIT: Not sure if VIP. Or just small donation gets you script or how I'll do it. 

20 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's why I am tempted to not share the hack with mass public.... Can cheat and earn points for club. I agree, club is a huge aspect in unlocking content. Without it, very very very long grind or pay.

EDIT: Not sure if VIP. Or just small donation gets you script or how I'll do it. 

Where would someone send you a donation for your hard work ?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

***** ! I'm without any free money atm ?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Either ways,  'm not gonna be a part of it?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, lindi000 said:

lol apple fanboys already hacked this game while android users are sleeping smh

Not true.... I've successfully hacked it AND mine still earns rep for club. iOS you don't earn rep with mod.