Asphalt 9 Legends

Artixx

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'm trying to, using creative methods....  

I am confident in your abilities but I am guessing the method will be for people who don't share unlike that guy previously.

EDIT: Still wish tokens and VIP points were hackable in Asphalt 8

Edited by datguygamer

39 minutes ago, lindi000 said:

how

I came because notification on my email that you trashtalking and asking for something which does NOT belong to you (glad that you've edited it, still your original post remains in everyone's mail, so please be careful and respectful). Even tho the forum is free, but the manner is a must.

Just logged in to comment on this, is there ANY way to hack coins / tokens ? Must be a way, since this is almost the same as Need For Speed No Limits, i just don't have root and it doesn't work in NOX

29 minutes ago, mrtomiSK said:

Just logged in to comment on this, is there ANY way to hack coins / tokens ? Must be a way, since this is almost the same as Need For Speed No Limits, i just don't have root and it doesn't work in NOX

Use parrel space from GG

I tried a s*** ton of methods related to coins but it's useless

There must be a time to change the values before the game fully load

1 hour ago, levelcap said:

Use parrel space from GG

I tried a s*** ton of methods related to coins but it's useless

There must be a time to change the values before the game fully load

Yeah you're right, tried all common methods but nothing worked, it doesn't even change so I guess this won't be hackable at all

Edited by mrtomiSK
typo

2 hours ago, mrtomiSK said:

Yeah you're right, tried all common methods but nothing worked, it doesn't even change so I guess this won't be hackable at all

Lol already gave up? As someone said earlier there's "creative" methods to hack the game

Just think outside of the box

4 minutes ago, levelcap said:

Lol already gave up? As someone said earlier there's "creative" methods to hack the game

Just think outside of the box

Well just because my skill are not that high to hack using those "creative" methods, that's why ?